Medicinal grow : SS Diesel / Jamaican OG / Larry's OG / Nebula

• Thread starter WorldofR3SeaRCH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WorldofR3SeaRCH

Hey everybody, Whatsup ? New to this place, Looks like a great forum. Cant wait to become more a part of it & learn from the pro's If I am lucky enough to :)

Anyways to cut to the chase, I am 24 years old & a Medicinal patient in canada. I have a life-long condition that is going to leave me medicinal for the length of my life & at this point, My plant limit is for 122 plants or so. (25g a day).

With my room setup the way it is now, I hope to eventually grow out the full limit but for the forseable future, I.E the next year or two I probably wont be going over 80 plants just for experiance unless I feel comfortable.

For now my room consists of :

1x 400w HPS light
1x 1000w HPS light
4x 50w Fluro lights ( sprouts / clones )
1x Air conditioning unit bringing cold fresh air in from outside
3x Circulating fans

Entire room is polly'd including floor to reduce chances of any mold forming.
Neutriant program is holland's secret.

In the near future, I will be adding 2x more 1000w HPS lights & a big out-take fan in the roof. This is my first time I have ever really invested some money aswell as time into a grow room I have done it on and off since I was 17 but never sucsessfully setup my rooms propperly & thus suffered from mold issues & bug problems.

Now that I have been legal for some years & reciantly lost my designated grower, My chance to finally do this right is here & I have finally got the motivation to do it. so here we go !
Strains :

* super sour diesel
* Nebula
* Jamaican OG
* Larry's OG

Here is a look @ the room (uploading now) and the work that has been done on it the last few days. Enjoy & stay tuned I will do my best to keep you all updated as I work my way through this one !

I plan on vegging for aslong as it takes to get a nice batch of clones from some good healthy mothers, Then flip the main plants & veg out the clones for next cycle / repeat.
Stay lifted !

:banana1sv6:

S

stormannorm

hey W.O.R, hows it going? nice clean room you've got there.80 plants wow i'll be watching this one i like to watch the big grows and dream about myself having one.but due to legalitys in this contry its not quite poss lol.good luck man.

peace storm.

W

WorldofR3SeaRCH

hey W.O.R, hows it going? nice clean room you've got there.80 plants wow i'll be watching this one i like to watch the big grows and dream about myself having one.but due to legalitys in this contry its not quite poss lol.good luck man.

peace storm.

Thanks for the kind words man ! will be in soil for this year, Then switching to aquamist next year. But I hope to still be able to achive some respectable yields. We will see what I can do ! I will keep you all very up to date as this is my day job so it will be a very active thread :fighting0085:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
stop posting youtube grow log videos

Top Bottom