Medicinal Marijuana... Butter to Cookies

• Thread starter MzJill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
I made these last week and they kick ass. I put 21g of Querkle in a batch of sugar cookies. One friend said "Its like a lowgrade acid trip" and my buddy Dr.Snizz thought I put schrooms in them, haha. Thanks for posting the recipe MzJill.

O

Obsoul33t

absolutely the most potent canna product i have ever consumed period

while visiting sub and jill they sent me home with some cookies , i ate one whole cookie and was disabled for 12-14 hours , i could not walk because my balance was so effected . i litterally had to curl up into a ball on the couch and wait it out . everytime i tried to get up for anything i would nearly collapse needing my wife to help me around . highly effecting simple motor function

i am no light weight but her cookies are lethal

D

dna genetics

absolutely the most potent canna product i have ever consumed period

while visiting sub and jill they sent me home with some cookies , i ate one whole cookie and was disabled for 12-14 hours , i could not walk because my balance was so effected . i litterally had to curl up into a ball on the couch and wait it out . everytime i tried to get up for anything i would nearly collapse needing my wife to help me around . highly effecting simple motor function

i am no light weight but her cookies are lethal

dammm hommie i feel you bro i have had this happen to me a few times now. and im no light weight when it come to smoking but eating it is a hole other story..

Jill goood job on knocking Obsoul33t on his ass:cool0010:

see you 2 soon,
A

K

kill-9

Thank you for taking your time to do this thread. I like the displays :D

F

femmeflower

fantastic recipe, use it regularly, thanks mzJill :hi:
100% spaceJill trim was used for a recent batch of cookies and whoa, incredible :icon_dizzy: a blissful head & body stone that was simply heavenly BUT consumer beware because edibles are powerful little treats :winking0067:
sad now :( because we're near the bottom of the jar of flowers from this illustrious gal, dang, she is one of the superfinest strains ever created :heart LOVE her mucho and her lovely sister msJillybean :star
having a hard time finding both of these lovelies, and would love to have them in our 09garden :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom