"Medicinal Marijuana Sparking More Violence in Butte County"

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

Here is a local news article that was just published last night. They are trying to find anyway they can to bust the medical users here.

Here is a link to the article:
READ FULL ARTICLE...

Stuff like this makes me wish I lived in Canada... or anywhere else, just not here. lol. :headbang

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Theres always gonna be people who push the envelope look at all the robberies for oxy and vicodins thats way worse.

C

CoughingMan

Theres always gonna be people who push the envelope look at all the robberies for oxy and vicodins thats way worse.

I hate how they make such a big deal about the small things and barely say shit about the big ones.

H

Husbandnwife420

our countrys are so bassackwords, ya know . right!.It izent like any bodie ever held up a needle and sed , aright give me your weed and no 1 will get hurt ! lol, ever heard of some one Giving birth to a (thc) addicted Babby NOOOOO .never here of a person wacked out on weed goin nuts And shooting up mickey d"s Right no just get munches and eat in stead ! one Time Heard about a person Wanted To Start Some Shit With His Boss AT a Job And Got Stond And foget About it HEHEHE . IF half the wackoes Arround smoked a spliff Before Going OFF. I Think Ther Would B A lot LESS Problems Dont Ya Guys AGREE:handshake

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The US of A is supposed to be land of the free....bullshit! My pursuit of happiness is illegal...smoking good ole' marijuana. :smokePot alleviates my back pain, mellows me out, relieves stress and bad moods and many more wonderful attributes. Why is it illegal? Because the government says so. They don't understand the amazing medicinal properties and the whole mysterious THC compounds. Even our first president, George Washington, grew huge acres of marijuana. It's been used for over 5,000 years in China for medicinal purposes. Just let us have our God given rights...to smoke weed freely.

I feel our freedom is being taken away every single day. Why should I, a good decent citizen, be fearful of smoking an herb that I love. Why should I listen to these "idiots" who are so ignorant and nosy. Why do they even care about my smoking habit that does no harm to others? I don't tell them what to eat, drink or smoke. They are not God....duh...God obviously put marijuana on this planet to be consumed! I'm sick of their controlling ways....it's my life! I might move to Amsterdam or Canada, too. Stupid United States law enforcement...suck a big one.:angry

Sorry about that y'all....just pissed off about dumbass pigs!:fubar

Top Bottom