Medicinal use, als

• Thread starter Swegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swegrow

Swegrow

Hey guys.

Friend of mine got diagnosed with als this week. This sucks, 52yo and 2 daugthers in late teens. Anyway, I Googled around and it seems like our beloved ganja might help neuro degeneration and ofcourse spastic seisures and so on.

I Wonder if anyone on here has any data or experience with this? What strains to use or real life experience would be great.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey guys.

Friend of mine got diagnosed with als this week. This sucks, 52yo and 2 daugthers in late teens. Anyway, I Googled around and it seems like our beloved ganja might help neuro degeneration and ofcourse spastic seisures and so on.

I Wonder if anyone on here has any data or experience with this? What strains to use or real life experience would be great.
i hear blue widow is great for pain,charllots web is supose to be the best,i just cant unass the money they wont for one see,this i know,i cant afford those prices,with numerous collasped disc and twisted mind sativa works best mate,wife has MS and she smoked a little of my stuff,doesnt like head highs,but enjoyed the 4 hrs of no pain,hook your bro up with a sativa dominant strain and see if it helps him

W

WhackityJack

I am very sorry. My brother died this summer from ALS. He never tried anything CBD related though, but the disease is relentless. Nothing helps.

Swegrow

Swegrow

I am very sorry. My brother died this summer from ALS. He never tried anything CBD related though, but the disease is relentless. Nothing helps.

My condolances. Its a terrible sickness. I read around and found some data regarding both thc and cbd to slow it down or relieve the night sympthoms but its no cure.. Ive told him about this and he might give it a shot, and I will dedicate next years crop to him if it help him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom