Medicinal

• Thread starter THCJonesWFP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCJonesWFP

THCJonesWFP

Hey fellow farmers! How is everyone on this beautiful Sunday?
I’m currently learning about hydroponics, so I can grow my medicine properly in this polluted city. Unfortunately, I’ve been down the road of an endless stream of Nutrients with companies claiming to be “The Best.” Every time I’d learn about a new product, excitement would wash over me (only to be let down again). I constantly thought with these great nutrients, I was getting closer and closer to perfecting growth of a medicine I so desperately need for unforeseen neurological damage caused by prescription medicines. Forgive the rant. It’s been extremely frustrating growing within a fraudulent industry, along with dialing everything in to a T. Tap water kills, RO isn’t pure enough and rain water is too high in aluminum!!!!
Essentially, I’m looking for an organic nutrient line up (custom/homemade) which I can implement into a hydroponic system I’ll keep a secret for now. Since I’m new, I asked my local garden shop and my guy recommended not going organic with hydro, to prevent clogging and excess cleaning. Little does he know I’m a legitimate medicinal user. It’s a labour of Love.
All comments are welcome, especially recipes!
Pic for attention, one of my first grows over 3 years ago 😉.

Medicinal

Latest posts

Top Bottom