medicine man twins?

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

popped a bunch more seeds about four weeks ago, and one of the mr nice medicine mans i cracked developed into twins. two complete plants from one seed. i wanted to see how it would develope and one is def much stronger and about 3 times the size of the little twin. they are both in the same cube, and ill probably kill the little guy soon and hope it wont effect the big one. anyone else had twins like this? ive never ran into it before and was wondering if someone could tell me more about how it happens...should i just let it grow? or kill the little one? thanks

J

jdubz206

never had it happen myself but have heard of others getting twins. let it grow, consider it a bonus :smiley_joint: 2 plants for the price of 1. peace bro.

A

Alekiboy

I had this happen with some Black Domina...
I eventually cut the small one cause they obviously were competing from the same root cluster..

The small one remained proportionally smaller than the larger dominant twin...

See pics!

Black Domina Twins
S

Sway

yea thats what mine looked like when they were little...they are much bigger now, and the twin is still much smaller, but both are growing normally. the larger twin is the same size as all the other beans i popped of the medicine man, ill probably kill the twin when i sex the plant, would be interesting if one were male and one were female...

Latest posts

Top Bottom