MediHarvest.com Online Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

I was told if you have nothing nice to say say nothing. But paying someone these prices who are hiding behind medicinal needs of others is crap. Those who say this is a good service for those away from a dispensary need to reexamine their options.At least pay your local whore and keep your money in town. caveat emptor JK

local, personalized delivery was always the way to go IMO. that way you can also help the patient fold their laundry, or do some dishes... before going onto the next patient/delivery.

but i don't know anything about that so dont mind me....

J

Jalisco Kid

Look we grow we know what it cost to grow a gram of herb. To sell it at these prices is ok if you are on the street. But to sell it to sick people at that price I can not do. I feel bad asking 150. But I need help with electricity or I would go lower as some patients pay nothing. If it ever goes legal I feel it will be around $80. If it goes legal and you can get 1200 more power to you. I just worry more of patients rights and needs vs a growers right to make a buck. Not that I am so altruistic, If I was going for the clubs I would want my 4400. JK

sun

sun

im sick & like most truly sick patients im on ssi/ssd try getting buy on that in cali.i cant afford what he,s charging.the i center in arkata charges 29$,s for the sickest tastiest meds in cali,other places give me a discount for my dissability .whats the deal with thees guys charging more when they dont have to pay security &, dont have to rent a building .

Greyskull

Greyskull

not like it matters anyways

everyone wants wholesale cost at retail availablity.

who's robbing who? :bandit

J

Jalisco Kid

I would never do eigths. If I am helping them they have to learn to help themselves and save up for a 150/oz.
I feel the need to say I am working off a debt to LIFE by helping others. Before if I could make a million growing it I would be doing this. I would have no qualms is selling a lb to you for 10 grand. If you saw it, smoked it and wanted it I would take your 10 grand all day. JK

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

prices..

ya...I know its blowing up sooo big!

i went to wash my hands at work..i work in a huge business center in o.c..

anyway..all of a sudden the sink backed up with og kush trim from the next door building...

started overflowing...when the bulding superviser came in..he started laughing..ya..i told um not to flush that down the toilet!!

hes eyes were sooo bloodshot..i thought there were gonna bleed outa his head!!

go figure..our company is 200,000 in debt now..while the peeps next door just drove in with a new bently!

Greyskull

Greyskull

I would have no qualms is selling a lb to you for 10 grand. If you saw it, smoked it and wanted it I would take your 10 grand all day. JK

i would have no qualms buying it either, if it was truly of worth. I have purchased 10k lb though, funny you mentioned it. it was 455g of honey buds... buds dipped in bho so they looked like cracker jacks. dude i was getting it from (he was supplying a huge amounts to some bay area clubs which were selling it at $75 per Gram) called it hippy crack. strongest shit ever. all you needed was a matchhead sized bowl and you were good. tolereance level went up thru the roof though. but man that shit was great. my patients ate that shit up like candy. or hippy crack haha.... $60 a gram and i never had enough.....

edit: i was gonna delete this too but thought i would leave it for others who complain about costs of hash and extracts among other costs. unless you have the cheddar and the balls to buy it in bulk shut the fuck up about how much it costs to you on the retail end, because what you are paying is nothing in the grand scheme @ 60/g when its 10k/455g.

D

Doc Knowledge

Here is the latest from MediHarvest.com.
We received lots of messages about what we are selling. You also said you wanted to see the product and prices before you signed up. So in response we are going to change the site so you can see what we have in stock. We are considerably lower in price than any club I know. Throw in the fact you are not driving and its a no brainer.
Yes, it is a new business model. It will take time for people to learn to trust us. Buying goods online, Wow what a concept!
Anyway, new members from all over California are signing up every day. We are continuing to ship with no problem, we have improved our transport methods, vacuum packing, etc. Hope to see all who have Dr.'s recommendations sign up and give us a try. Remember that 10% discount first purchase.
Doc Knowledge

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

i would have no qualms buying it either, if it was truly of worth. I have purchased 10k lb though, funny you mentioned it. it was 455g of honey buds... buds dipped in bho so they looked like cracker jacks. dude i was getting it from (he was supplying a huge amounts to some bay area clubs which were selling it at $75 per Gram) called it hippy crack. strongest shit ever. all you needed was a matchhead sized bowl and you were good. tolereance level went up thru the roof though. but man that shit was great. my patients ate that shit up like candy. or hippy crack haha.... $60 a gram and i never had enough.....

Damn a pund of honey buds must have been a beautiful badg.

D

Doc Knowledge

Benhill and all others,

Business is growing and the business is growing, if you get my meaning. Starting out and finding just what it takes to start a venture like this. The biggest stumbling block is gaining the trust of potential members. Buying weed online will eventually become commonplace and we hope to hear from you soon. Even if you don't buy anything you can still show your support by becoming a member of MediHarvest.com.

G

gizmo559

The Doc has my trust. He hooked me up with a fat half of some stank ass purple. And the Tshirt is pretty kick ass also. It did not take long at all to get my order. I think Ill try the Blue Dream next.

J

Jalisco Kid

Doc K I hope you have good size fund, its a new business model. It has nothing to do with 215/420. How can you be a care giver and have never seen the person? how do you know they have not set you up selling to a 12 year old kid? The police in my city will take you out in a heartbeat. They live for it. Suerte JK

D

Doc Knowledge

Jalisco Kid,
I'm glad you brought up your concern. We have a system in place to prevent just that. You must pay with a credit card, most "kids" don't have them. Delivery address must match billing address, recommendation must be valid and purchases are limited to one oz per week. Stores don't go that far. Kids are more likely to steal their parents pills than scam us with a credit card.
Doc Knowledge

J

Jalisco Kid

There is no point to discuss what kids might do or not.But how are you going to get around the caregiver status. In San Diego county they will pounce on you just for political gain.cuidado JK

L

Lost

This is the kind of thing better discussed in PM's rather than in public. Its his business and I am sure he is aware of the risks :)

Top Bottom