MediHarvest.com Online Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

Not if they don't use the post office, I'd bet. Fedex, ups, dhl, etc, would all be within state lines and not the use of a federal organization. USPS would not be a good idea, lol.

You cannot trust any of the big delivery services like UPS , FedEx and DHL.

They will throw any customer under the legal bus.

Remember Operation Green Merchant,the big hydro store busts of 89-91, were done with the full cooperation and records of UPS happily turned over to the Feds.

Stay safe.

D

Doc Knowledge

We are still here. MediHarvest.com is growing! New strains coming. We are excited about an outdoor Australian Celtic x N. Cali Skunk cross, from Humboldt. It looks and smells great. Indoor exotics soon. We are looking to get some Cheese strains from Europe, has anyone had experience with these strains?
Have a great day, check out non-retouched purple pics. The leaves were beyond purple.
Doc Knowledge

Healthy 2
H

headband707

currently they have...

Bubba Kush ($95 - 0.25 oz.) ($180 - 0.50 oz.) ($350 - 1 oz.)
Big Bud x Train Wreck Cross ($100 - 0.25 oz.) ($190 - 0.50 oz.) ($370 - 1 oz.)
& Ken's Granddaddy Purple ($95 - 0.25 oz.) ($180 - 0.50 oz.) ($350 - 1 oz.)

Holy Shit your bud is expensive !!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!! Thats how much a lb? Okay really not trying to cause shit here but wow is the bud really good? Here in BC the bad isn't that great atleast I don't think so and they sell it anywhere from $10.00 gram to $3.00 for swag ,shake or some shitty outdoor.. Hash goes for $10.00 to $40.00 a gr.
You can get it cheaper on the streets for $150.00 an oz to $240.00 which is why I complain that the clubs are too expensive for the poor sick ppl that need them IMHO. I guess it's like that everywhere and the only way around it is to gro. peace out Headband707:cool0010:

D

Doc Knowledge

Headband,
I agree, MJ in CA is way too expensive.
Our costs here in CA are out of sight. As Medical MJ becomes more accepted and common, more competition emerges, market forces will force prices down. Supply has not yet met demand, so prices will remain at what the market will bear. As more members join our collective our purchasing power increases and we can pass cost savings to consumer.
A home here might cost 4 times what it would in B.C. Costs to produce are greater. Energy can run $.46 per (PG&E) KWH. Hard to compare apples to oranges. We can operate only in CA and have to deal with higher wholesale costs. We would love it if we could import great strains from B.C. Unless society suddenly changes then it's only a pipe dream.
Doc loves BC Bud and wishes all his BC Buddies all the best.

H

headband707

Headband,
I agree, MJ in CA is way too expensive.
Our costs here in CA are out of sight. As Medical MJ becomes more accepted and common, more competition emerges, market forces will force prices down. Supply has not yet met demand, so prices will remain at what the market will bear. As more members join our collective our purchasing power increases and we can pass cost savings to consumer.
A home here might cost 4 times what it would in B.C. Costs to produce are greater. Energy can run $.46 per (PG&E) KWH. Hard to compare apples to oranges. We can operate only in CA and have to deal with higher wholesale costs. We would love it if we could import great strains from B.C. Unless society suddenly changes then it's only a pipe dream.
Doc loves BC Bud and wishes all his BC Buddies all the best.

I would have to agree with your inside bud and the cost there . Your outside bud?? Look I hate to be the stick in the mud here as I love the clubs and I'm a member of all of them and love all the ppl that work for the clubs they are really great ppl that truely mean well. I think my true bitch here is most of the truely sick ppl I know can't even afford the cheapest bud. So even charging them lets say $10.00 per gr. which goes nowhere is too much and not enough to get them through the night. True compassion would be to really help the dieing. Now of course this is a pipe dream and not going to happen. But when you say what the market will allow .ppl pay what they have to because that is what is charged not because they want to.We need to get our heads out of our ass and really look at where pot has gone not where it's taking us. Cali has come up with these great genetics and everyone is wanting and BC is working with Cali now ,I'm sure you know about this... We need to take the profit out and look at the people that need help and Jah will make it right in the end lol. Peace out nice to meet you Doc from BC ..Headband707:smiley_joint:

420Alchemist

I dont know about these outrageos prices on cali i live in can and the most expesive herb ive seen on the med menus was 40 an eighth and thats for the most premium haze or kush.They realy gotta take some profit cuts for the sake of the patients

D

Doc Knowledge

Good to see all the comments. I think pot prices will drop as more growers graduate to "commercial" practices, that is to say larger operations.
However, big money will smell a profit and move in eventually. They will lobby lawmakers to skew laws in their favor and the little guy will be left where he is now. High taxes will kick in, $50.00 an oz, growers and collectives will be limited and licensed, like liquor stores and liquor licenses. Things will be different than they are now. Government and business smell the money while we are smelling the dank shit. Who do you think has the advantage?
Pics are outside Big Bud x TrainWreck cross. One cola = 1/2 oz.
Doc Knowledge

Davidbud
Budly
D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Hey,
Its been about a month since I last posted. Everything is going well. Many new members and no problems with authorities. Six different strains and Bubble Hash are currently being offered.
We have gotten lots of inquiries from other states that have decriminalized MJ. Unfortunately we can only operate in CA. Have a good one.
Doc Knowledge

Hash
D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Well, here it is close to Christmas and we just got our holiday presents. Ogre Kush is in and it is potent. Here is a pic.
Doc Knowledge

OKush
D

Doc Knowledge

January is here and new strains are on the site. Blue Dream remains very popular. Our members range in age from 21 to 94 years old. Shout out to our nonagenarian, I think the oldest club member in the state.

H

humboldtlocal

Congrats on the business Doc,
have you run into any problems with the shipping companies or shipments getting seized? How many members have joined your collective? I think you are doing a great thing as a lot of people don't have access to a collective and so many towns are enacting moratoriums on collectives opening. Keep up the good work. Are you going to start showing the menu on the site without people having to join? Do you get meds from other cultivator members? Thanks again.

D

DazedNconfussed

January is here and new strains are on the site. Blue Dream remains very popular. Our members range in age from 21 to 94 years old. Shout out to our nonagenarian, I think the oldest club member in the state.

Hey Doc, can I ask how long shipping usually takes? I usually dont have money to buy my meds till I have been out for a day or 2....do you offer anykind of next dey delivery...

Also, another question doc, if a patient buys a quarter can they break it into 1/8 of 2 different strains?

I have to say guys $105 delivered to your door isnt too bad for patients that usually only buy from clubs...I pay $110 a quater from the sac clubs for top shelf meds...and that dont include the $25 in gas it costs me to drive there. So over a month I would save $140....not bad...

D

DazedNconfussed

also one more question doc, when you say you only take credit cards, do you except gift cards, I dont use credit cards anymore, I do have a visa debit card but I seldom like to use it also...do you take visa check cards?

L

Luk E Bag

Grew up in Palm Springs and I couldn't believe there would ever be an $85 dollar 8th out there...maybe in Hawaii. One thing is for sure though..If a cannabis club ever got a hold of one of the PS Kushes they may pay $5000. Look for the early 90's Cathedral City Kush or the red#9 cut from Pinyon Flats. I'm sure that they are still around...Cat city is the BOMB old school hindu w a big yield & still very potent and red#9 yields super low but it is the only true og that I have seen a purple pheno of...Probably one of my top 5 flowers of all time!!

D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Hey Everyone,

We have had quite a few THC Farmers join MediHarvest.com and get free Tee Shirts with an extra bonus from Docs' private garden. Get ready for the newly designed web site, same great collective but an updated site. We are waiting for some new varieties to ripen and will be offering them soon. We are planning on offering of a variety pack of 4 stains in one 1/4 oz order.
What are your 4 top picks?
Our membership is about 75% women and the most popular strains ordered are Ogre Kush and Blue Dream.
I hate to say it, but, we got our first complaint. An older gentleman said the Ogre Kush gave him a headache. It is strong stuff, very oily with a pine scented odor. He ended up trying the Big Bud and liking it instead.
I wish we could ship out of state as so many have asked. Sorry we cannot do it. We are still totally non-profit, all volunteer and are planning on donating to a women's health care clinic in the Bay Area.
Good luck in everything, have a great day and enjoy.
Doc Knowledge

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Can we see more strains from DJ Short, Cocoa Kush or Vanilluna for example?

I've sampled the Ken's GDP and it's superb, cure and everything. The Blue Dream was alright, but could use a better cure.

D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

I just got back from a trip to Humboldt County and picked out some new strains. We have PK that should show up on the site soon, I ordered an aromatic Purple that will knock your socks off and I am looking at others. Prices are coming down, there is a lot of supply out there. We will be offering the best quality at lower prices than you have ever seen.
Still working on new site, look for it soon.

Doc Knowledge

Latest posts

Top Bottom