Medistar deliveries....NOT WORTH IT!

• Thread starter Tokenblack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tokenblack

Tokenblack

Im not writing this post to completely bash the service. Dont get me wrong, getting an Oz for 200 bucks is something that dreams are made of. But the fact that the ash burnt and leftover from smoking is tar-black colored shows that there is absolutely NO FLUSHING going on.
On the upside, they DO claim to be straight organically grown on some indian reservation but the downside to the same point is that at first toke you can taste the NITROGEN rich flavor of the Miracle grow and the exhale is harsher than a unfiltered cigaretted found in Post-Vietnam era MRE's (meals ready to eat).

So i say again, YES they have a great price for a delivery service of 200 and ounce but he downside is that it taste like brick packed mexican with a harsh fertilizer/dirt taste....(even when vaporized, the ash is blacker than the back of my ass!)

So if you happen to make a delivery anywhere in the Santa Barbara/Ventura County....do a little bit of your homework and get a small sample (even though they only deal in 1/4's).....i felt loyal to this site to share the many experiences of such a low grade product being peddled by our Native American buddies who should be better weed farmers if they laid off the "fire water" when growing...

"Step it up guys, your making the rest of us look bad..."

"TokenBlack"

D

DazedNconfussed

i have only tried a few delivary sevices when my car was broke down....they both sucked....ill never try delivary again....

Top Bottom