medium or large adjust-a-wings-600's

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

medium or large adjust-a-wings for 600's?

i know it seems kinda dumb but will the larger ones work? Wouldn't that be optimal?

or is it overkill and unnecessary?

G

GirlCarny

I thought of the same thing..... Wound up just buying the smaller one for my 600.

S

Shamanus

Hey TD.I'm running adjust a wing medium with 600w.The larger one is only for 1000w bulbs.The medium size is very efficient and cool.Very even light distribution.Just make sure to adjust the chord or the reflector in the proper setting.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

sweet. thanx bro, thats the kinda feedback i was looking for

dorjewright

dorjewright

I'm having a terrible time with mine. The light pattern is totally out of wack. As if there is a cloud right under the bulb , the width of the reflector; all the intense light is at the edges. Thinking of just giving up and getting an xxxxl.
I just posted in General Growing hoping someone can explain. Certainly can't recommend them.

deep buddy

deep buddy

the instructions that came w/ my wings says there are socket mounting holes for 400w,600w, and 1000w lamp sizes. just fyi for you. i dont use the spreaders on mine. i use 1 k bulbs and there is a bit of a funky light footprint. the only negative effect ive seen is a bit of burn abut a foot and a half from the center on both sides but that may be because i dont use the spreaders. im going to get some so ill find out. all in all i am very pleased with mine.

dorjewright

dorjewright

No don't use spreader. I posted this in indoor growing:
So my latest fiddle with the reflector. Dropped the bulb down as far as it would go and closed up the reflector another 2 1/2 " . Now I've got an acceptable light pattern; pretty even from edge to edge.
That's a break, but how come I'm the only one with this problem?

Top Bottom