Medusa's Brownie Pops

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High everyone have decided to post my recipe for brownie pops which I donate to some dispensary's and can not keep in stock. You do not want to eat the whole piece but pull portions apart or you will end up hanging on to the couch like back to the future:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Will get the recipe posted later here is what they look like one dipped in peanut butter with toffee sprinkles the other vanilla blue with sprinkles you can make any way want favorite fudge with sea salt sprinkle

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mom brownies 002
Mom brownies 004
Mom brownies 005

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Now I'm hungry...lol I'll take one of each and I'll most likely end up eating the whole thing..lol
I think you are hungry and have a high tolerance plus am sure you have worked up an appetite it ain't easy doing what we do . workin up an appetite;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Outwest do you have seliac's? I have several clients being diagnosted with that it's becoming quite common, must be all the shit they put in everything take care.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So being a grower I can easily make 1 oz good bud 2 sticks butter simmer around 2 hours then I like to put atleast 1-2 grams kief lets make sure it works :) I dont need much water 1/2 cup cause I use a coffee grinder for the weed. Also I watch it DO NOT OVER HEAT ruins the THC. Make any recipe you want with this freezes for 6 months ( the butter that is ). Anytime you need butter. And a cakepop machine One cake box or brownie box makes around 25 pops also 2 eggs in batter makes more cake like. And yes Outwest they have gluten free cake mixes now. Anyway enjoy and a cakepop machine runs around $20

genepool

genepool

Great thread Medusa, that is cool of you to donate such a thoughtful gift.
I love that u add the extra gram or 2 of kief for good measure haha, those little
treats are epic great job!

Top Bottom