Medusa's Brownie Pops

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Mulls

The Mulls

SO tastY Medusa ;) .... . yesyesyes!! ... Xtra fairy dust to the budder ... i likey .. cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Medusa can you elaborate on your step by step recipe for your cake pops I also have a cake pop machine and also does it taste less like weed with your butter?

FireWithin

FireWithin

I got a stick 4 that brownie:D ... (oh no he didnt!) Those look scrumptuos Duece, no way I could eat jus a lil. I love daywreck'n my schedule!

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

@ Outwest try looking at Bob's Red Mill in Milwaukee Oregon I think. They have alot of different grains and some gluten free premix stuff.

Nice cakes Medusa ;), and thanks for sharing.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa can you elaborate on your step by step recipe for your cake pops I also have a cake pop machine and also does it taste less like weed with your butter?
No it doesn't taste like weed ,I use a brownie mix 2 and just substitute my butter for there's easy easy!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yep whats concentrates? ya see Dave's killer bread just sold half it's biz so they can take international?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Medusa thanks for your like and reply to my post I am actually having problem I made butter twice but me and my wife gag at the strong taste of the weed in the butter so we tried coconut oil and ended wasting a whole oz of primo kush bud not trim cause after we made the oil I bought a Duncan Hines red velvet cake mix and that I turned and made it into cake pop and that shit was strong tasting like weed and very weak my wife ate 2 and just a little heavy on the eyes that's it.
I would really love to make your style butter for making ediable I live on the east coast we are non medical state so I have no access to ediable to buy thanks for everything

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Are you cooking the butter a couple hours? I grind in a coffee bean grinder good ounce of good wacky then throw in couple grams keif , at the end very little water then you dont have to drain all the water has boiled off only butter left,frig if there is any water it will drain off and seperate from the butter. I used a chocolate fudge recipe on the picture double chocolate. Perhaps that was it . 2 sticks butter to 1 0z bud 1 cup water do not boil simmer if it gets to thick add a little more water while simmering. Without having the machine bake brownie mix as usual cool, crumble the cake mix ( use more eggs for a cake fluff on recipe i believe one more egg) MIX 1 8 0Z creme cheese half a can premade frosting vanilla, chocolate etc. mix in crumbled cake ,form into balls and put sticks in and frig few hours then dip in icing this makes a very tasty cake pop and might mask the flavor of the weed better for you and the wifey. Let me know how they turn out you could even put peanut butter in there too! Now your making me hungry time to make butter !!!!!!!!!! I am in a cooking mood been making tomatoe sauce for the last 4 hrs's simmering with mannicotti YUM !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Don't forget the wine and vodka in tomatoe sauce to die for !!!!

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey Medusa nice dinner you were cooking up there by any chance did you put some infused olive oil in there? Hope it was delish well ill tell you I have been reading up on my canna butter/oil infusion making techniques and everywhere I read states that one shouldn't let it boil cause of thc evaporation that being said you boil yours? If so how long I went out and purchase a cooking thermometer to make my next run I have another oz it hurts me to waste it again so this time I'm trying to gather up all the info I can so i don't f it up lol.
So far I understand cook it for a couple of hours say 4-5? With 1 cup water 2 sticks of butter simmer not boil now when you say simmer its like boiling but slow small bubbles not fast bubble or rapid boil? Than strain it chesse cloth in fridge a couple of hours than seperate.
Now last ? If receipe calls for oil for cake mix can I melt the butter and sub it for oil? Thanks for all the great help

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
N ot that i am boiling am simmering still you will have evaporation. Simmering bring to a small bubble then low stirring and watching all the time 2 hours if you grind up fine enough not alot to strain. My last batch no strain it melted into butter pea green in color the butter. and yes substitute butter for oil equal parts. When anything gets hot it bubbles but on low do not cover will cause it to bubble a little thats why you stir it helps it not to bubble and scortch

Top Bottom