• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusas eskimo kush grow

It's time I do a grow log Divine's Eskimo Kush. Just learning to put things on computer so may be slow !!! Anyway popped seeds came up real quick . I like to pop on paper towel then straight into soaked rockwool the seed and into cloner check the roots from a seedling in 7 days since shell opened. the tails were around 1/2 in when they went in.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

looking good dusa.. glad you got a log up. may i ask why the cloner for the seedlings? do you run hydro all the way? you should give a break down and possible tour of your set up? thanks for sharing, interested in seeing what you can do, even tho i know youre gonna do great. congrats and good luck!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
looking good dusa.. glad you got a log up. may i ask why the cloner for the seedlings? do you run hydro all the way? you should give a break down and possible tour of your set up? thanks for sharing, interested in seeing what you can do, even tho i know youre gonna do great. congrats and good luck!
No hydro I am in soil was doing super to much nute damage. Sometimes i try new things and they don't work and back to what does Cloner constant water no soaked wet soil or nats. and I get to see how well they are doing at this point shes in the soil now. Thanks Big

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Using a 2 gallon water hangs over side enough for what I need bought at macy's for 6 bucks but Ikea has for cheaper cleans up well for earthworm and alfalfa in the tea to bubble. I am kinda going all over will get on to the Eskimo Thanks for coming to my party!!

Top Bottom