• Tagged users None
M

Murciano207

know a chris from meduser?

is trustworthy?

greetings.:hi

P

polar3

Been a member there for quite awhile. Never had any issues. Has real bog bogglegum,sweet cindy. Mota and CBF wares, strawberry cough(real, not DP crap), sub, and others. Proprietor chris gets slagged occasionally on sites for bein an ass. Member zen here shut his site down over a disagreement. Sometimes pain, and lack of meds can make ya a bit grumpy. You should be able to do that at a MEDICAL site occasionally and receive a bit of forgiveness.(opinion)

Hope this doesn't turn into a flogging festival like elite(greens) is always goin through. Have a feelin this thread will end up locked. OLd disagreements/impressions come flyin out. logic, if I posted too much about others' beans. please delete. not tryin to break your rules. You were gone for 9 days, and no drama here at the site at all(VERY impressive). Great place ya have going for sure, everybody is respectful. MOds are perfect(zoo)

Just more knowledge
polar3.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Chris is one of us for sure..I am runnin his Trainwreck x Herijuana and Super Silver Haze x Herijuana right now as we speak.

I have ran his UBC Chemo, Mountainberry, Lemon Chemo, Berry Chemo, damn alot more that I can't remember.

Back in the day I got some of everything he had at the time, it was 10 or 12 killer strains.

No worries with Meduser or Woodhorse

Big up Chris!!!

Tex

M

Murciano207

Chris is one of us for sure..I am runnin his Trainwreck x Herijuana and Super Silver Haze x Herijuana right now as we speak.

I have ran his UBC Chemo, Mountainberry, Lemon Chemo, Berry Chemo, damn alot more that I can't remember.

Back in the day I got some of everything he had at the time, it was 10 or 12 killer strains.

No worries with Meduser or Woodhorse

Big up Chris!!!

Tex

OK texas, i go to send the money.

greetings

A

azmatis

i just sent him money, kool
i get grumpy when i dont have my meds too
az

Z

Zen

Been a member there for quite awhile. Never had any issues. Has real bog bogglegum,sweet cindy. Mota and CBF wares, strawberry cough(real, not DP crap), sub, and others. Proprietor chris gets slagged occasionally on sites for being an ass. Member zen here shut his site down over a disagreement. Sometimes pain, and lack of meads can make ya a bit grumpy. You should be able to do that at a MEDICAL site occasionally and receive a bit of forgiveness.(opinion)

Hope this doesn't turn into a flogging festival like elite(greens) is always going through. Have a feeling this thread will end up locked. OLd disagreements/impressions come flying out. logic, if I posted too much about others' beans. please delete. not tryin to break your rules. You were gone for 9 days, and no drama here at the site at all(VERY impressive). Great place ya have going for sure, everybody is respectful. MOds are perfect(zoo)

Just more knowledge
polar3.

-polar3

If you were trying to avoid a flog fest you might not want to mention someone by name/nick, make them look less than stellar, and drudge up the past in one fowl swoop.

To start with... you have no clue what this guy said to me in the pm's he sent to me... a bit grumpy is the understatement of the century. The things said to me in his pm's to me where down right evil... the type of things you say to people when you know they can't do a thing about it. There's a long list of others he's done this to as well. He wasn't just having a bad day either... it seems to be a common practice of his.

I believe everyone should be treated with respect and kindness no matter what the circumstances are. I believe when you decide to run a website that is suppose to help the sick you have a responsibility to them.

Chris pushes people around... one of his members asked him about his personal experience growing arcata trainwreck and he called the guy an idiot in an open forum for not using the search function first. If you google the name meduser you can find threads that list many others who have been mistreated by meduser.

I have seen many post about meduser and I kept my distance and the peace but this post makes me look like an asshole who wronged someone for no good reason at all... which is not the case. I stood up for myself and all the others who have been pushed around by Chris/meduser.

Lastly... it would do me great benefit to post the pm's he sent to me. Those pm's would let people see the truth and I'm sure all his buddies would side with me and or at least understand why one would want to stand up to him... in some way... in the only way they could. BUT I choose not to post the pm's because they could also ruin him and I don't want that. I never wanted to hurt the guy... I just wanted him to stop hurting others.

-Murciano207

I posted in this thread mainly because I was forced into defending myself because of the mention of my name/nick. I feel I should answer your question honestly as well.

Chris is not a theif... you will get what you pay for. He has alot of great friends who have great genetics. Though I may be disliked by alot of great growers/breeders because I stood up to him... I still wish him the best and hope he finds a way to keep healthy and out of pain. He also needs to know that his members really think highly of him and look up to him and that it's really painful to be kicked around by someone you think the world of.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
One thing I didn't like about chris is that even after I was around for awhile he still wouldn't let me join his site but yet he let some thief that burned me join his site and was selling him seeds . I guess my good rep didn't go to far with chris and ya think I would have been a big help on his site with helping people with there med grows .

J

Jalisco Kid

Zoo you would have done more harm there. If you posted pics of your grows you would have everyone there feeling inadequate and turning off their lights like me..lol JK

S

Snookster

-polar3

If you were trying to avoid a flog fest you might not want to mention someone by name/nick, make them look less than stellar, and drudge up the past in one fowl swoop.

To start with... you have no clue what this guy said to me in the pm's he sent to me... a bit grumpy is the understatement of the century. The things said to me in his pm's to me where down right evil... the type of things you say to people when you know they can't do a thing about it. There's a long list of others he's done this to as well. He wasn't just having a bad day either... it seems to be a common practice of his.

I believe everyone should be treated with respect and kindness no matter what the circumstances are. I believe when you decide to run a website that is suppose to help the sick you have a responsibility to them.

Chris pushes people around... one of his members asked him about his personal experience growing arcata trainwreck and he called the guy an idiot in an open forum for not using the search function first. If you google the name meduser you can find threads that list many others who have been mistreated by meduser.

I have seen many post about meduser and I kept my distance and the peace but this post makes me look like an asshole who wronged someone for no good reason at all... which is not the case. I stood up for myself and all the others who have been pushed around by Chris/meduser.

Lastly... it would do me great benefit to post the pm's he sent to me. Those pm's would let people see the truth and I'm sure all his buddies would side with me and or at least understand why one would want to stand up to him... in some way... in the only way they could. BUT I choose not to post the pm's because they could also ruin him and I don't want that. I never wanted to hurt the guy... I just wanted him to stop hurting others.

-Murciano207

I posted in this thread mainly because I was forced into defending myself because of the mention of my name/nick. I feel I should answer your question honestly as well.

Chris is not a theif... you will get what you pay for. He has alot of great friends who have great genetics. Though I may be disliked by alot of great growers/breeders because I stood up to him... I still wish him the best and hope he finds a way to keep healthy and out of pain. He also needs to know that his members really think highly of him and look up to him and that it's really painful to be kicked around by someone you think the world of.

I had the same exact experience with Muduser. Not the politest of people. Never again.

S

sativablast

Regardless of wat yu think about chris, hes got what looks 2 be some good gear at good $, ive ordered from there and he answerd all my questions fast you just gotta charm him alil.

R

Resin.Burner

i tried the Trainwreck line that was offered by Meduser with good results...it's the only experience i have with them but it was a good one.

RB

Latest posts

Top Bottom