Meet the highest authority of law enforcement officer in Colorado & his MMJ view

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

SeaMaid got on some of us farmers ass's bout being political on another thread so I'm not sure if were not supposed to bring up politics on this site but I think this worthy info for Farmers. Sorry Seamaiden if I bending rules but pls leave this thread up. PLS?
Meet the highest authority of law enforcement officer in colorado  his mmj view Click here to Meet Officer Rick Reigenborn.

The Sheriff is the lawful Chief Executive Officer and highest Peace Officer of the entire County in which he or she was elected. Unlike the State Police and Municipal Police, the Sheriff reports directly to the Citizens of the County. In today’s terms, the Sheriff is the “Chief Law Enforcement Officer” (CELO) of the County. The duties, responsibilities and authorities of the County Sheriff (a constitutional officer) are, at a minimum, the same as they were when the State Constitution was originally written. The duties, responsibilities and/or authorities of the Sheriff cannot be diminished by those in the legislature or the courts of the State or of the County. Only the Citizens of this Commonwealth, by a constitutional amendment (that is lawfully done) can diminish the duties, responsibilities and/or authorities of the County Sheriff. These facts, and many more, were true and recognized in Pennsylvania long before it became a State on September 28, 1776 and lawfully remain true today.
In other word this guy can tell the President of the USA how he will enforce law! The CIA, FBI, DEA can be told to leave!
obamaillegal.jpg

I have Mexican genes along with many other races in my bloodlines in my gene pool, DNA.

My conversation with this Sheriff, Rick Reigenborn.
Lino: How do like to be addressed Officer Reigenborn or Mr, (he interupts me).
Officer Reigenborn; just call Rick.

Lino: I got your post card in the mail and I would like to take 5 minutes of time when its convenient to ask questions.
Officer Reigenborn:I have time now.

Lino: I know many people in Adams county and held X political offices and bla bla in this county and will start by saying that I am not a big fan of State and Municipal police departments however I have the up most respect for all sheriff departments. I know many people in the MMJ industry and I'd hope to post our conversation online if I like your views otherwise I'm not hear to throw you under the bus. (Lino:okay, I fib sometimes)
Officer Reigenborn; I'd be honored if you do that.

Lino; Would you change anything in the Adam County Sheriff Dept regarding MMJ investigation from the current protocol.?
Officer Reigenborn: Nothing on my mind at this moment that would be changed.

Lino; If the Sheriff Dept is called regarding a report of a home that has a possibility that cannabis is growing or poss cannabis in the home will you go to that home and knock on the door?
Officer Reigenborn; NO & I mean no. If a postman or neighbor report to us that there is unspecified amount of marijuana at a address, my officers will not investigate that home or person for marijuana smell either. I will expect that citizens have the proper plant counts if somehow it becomes an issue that would not be part of sheriff investigation. The citizens have spoke in voting decisively for Medical Marijuana. In fact you could almost say that I'm almost pro MMJ, even sick children under 21. It Is much safer than alcohol and I hate driving drunks, arresting drunks has led to many fights and I have only had to fight with 5 or 7 high marijuana user in my career and I would have had the problems with them with or with out the marijuana . And DUI for MMJ is very questionable. MMJ impairment is objectionable. I do Not believe in sitting on dispenser or alcohol bars to obtain DUI sitations.

Lino; How do you feel about MMJ dispense in Colorado, I noticed you've been an under cover Narcotic Officer? Have you ever been involved with an investigation or bust of a dispense.?
Officer Reigenborn; That funny you'd ask not long ago I went to one on 62 and Washington just to learn how this shops work, This turned out to be a smoking facility. I pulled into the parking lot in uniform and cop car and many patrons started running inside and got scared. I was not investigating, just the opposite. I wanted to learn about it. I walked in and expressed this, and I was not there to arrest anyone. I didnt want to see paperwork or cause trouble , I was actually there to learn about it out of curiosity. The people there were nice people and I was not nervous like walking into a alcohol bar. In fact i went back there just to hi another time. (Lino's choking on coffee and bout to fall out of my chair with disbelief keep reading to see what I did).

Lino; I like the views of many sheriffs on gun control. What is your stance on citizens with gun ownership.?
Officer Reigenborn: Make no mistake about this, I am a stanch democrat however this is where I differ from the political party. I believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and will fight to keep it as is. As you know having a bond and bail enforcement license and background , concealed weapon permit holders are rarely involved in any crimes. In fact it less than 3% ever commit crimes and think it actually less than 1%. Pretty safe bunch of guys. I believe in gun ownership.

Now I have to drive down to 62nd and Washington to ask these Dab Bar guys if this Officer Reigenborn is blowing smoke up my behind.
Meet the highest authority of law enforcement officer in colorado  his mmj view 2
Walk in, everyone cool as hell. I hand out some seed strains and In less than 10 minutes I'm getting invites to visit and help with problem gardens andand then the crowd realized who I am cause of my new case with popular Rob Cory, now I'm good as gold with the patrons anyway I'm getting side tracked here... So at this piont Im reluctant but it was the main reason I went down there so I ask , have you guys heard of Officer Reigenborn.
Bar tender jumps into the conversation Didnt you see the Officer Reigenborn sign out front ...
Lino replies: I missed it , That sexy Ass girl that walked out with thong ,,, thats all I noticed... Laughter,
Patrons replies: that Officer Reigenborn dude is cool as hell . He came in with Attorney General running for office, The Attorney general canidate ripped dab with us and that who Officer Reigenborn came in here and hung out with. A leader of Patron says: you not invited in here if you dont vote for these cats ,,, we all laugh...
I'll post the Attorney General name if this thread has interested spectatures lost his business card at the moment.

Anyone have a better Colorado Adams County Sheriff to vote for??? Can you think of any better sheriff in the USA for that matter.?

For rite now I'm endorsing Officer Rick Reigenborn for Adams County Sheriff. Id give my full endorsement but I have a hard time gaining trust in any cop. Ive been lied to so much by cops.

lino

lino

for clarification: Officer Rick Reigenborn did NOT consume THC at any establishment. He is highly decorated officer.

Skoosh

Skoosh

lino:
I didn't infer that Mr Reigenborn consumed dabs, I read it that the AG candidate did though.
Is that a correct assumption?
May I have THAT person's name? (So I can be sure to get my vote in for that person!)
(Not to throw my personal politics around, but any candidate that will publicly get high will get my vote for ever.)(Kinda why I was involved with overgrow.com's inception, this is a wet dream for me to see on a day to day basis!)

Also, if muir's recommending Jake Adler for Gilpin Co Sheriff, I highly endorse his endorsement!
I live in JeffCo, (Lakewood, specifically) so I'm kinda f**ked as far as being a part of this new reality goes.
(I guess I won't bitch, we have medical.)
I guess that commercial vacancy rate I'm seeing daily is something that Lakewood doesn't care too much about.
(I was on a zoning commission a long time back, in a boom suburb of Chicago.)

So anyway, lino: who's the dab friendly AG candidate?
(If I read that correctly.)

Skoosh

Skoosh

P.S.
I'm happy enough with Mr Reigenborn's replies to your questions he (to me) looks like he should get a pass.
But I (like you!) have a serious mistrust of law enforcement officials.

Hell, the county in Nor Cal that I came from has a sheriff who hired an army to destroy gardens this year.
Rippers with badges (hiding the badges from what I read/heard)

lino

lino

P.S.
I'm happy enough with Mr Reigenborn's replies to your questions he (to me) looks like he should get a pass.
But I (like you!) have a serious mistrust of law enforcement officials.

Hell, the county in Nor Cal that I came from has a sheriff who hired an army to destroy gardens this year.
Rippers with badges (hiding the badges from what I read/heard)
This cop is the best choices I've seen in any of my resident counties. And skoosh and others wanting Attorney General name info, I'll find it soon... Busy with my favorite thread rite now, GMO in Colorado,,, it's getting heated over there as some our attacking on PMs and my private personal eMail. Got quite a few people sitting on the fence with GMO issues also. And a few in favor over there. Keep it coming guys...

colostoney

colostoney

Damn Lino ya rock lmao aand ya got some crazy cool mad scientist shit happenin there in Rocky Ford....Cops that are your bros are good bros to have I say especiaklly when shit hits and ya are all baked eatin nachos.....Ya ever wanna rap in ptown hit me up someday and ill buy ya some food.

I made a great friend recently by sharing a lil free sinsimillia thats an ex officer and he was pretty blown awayI had no issues with him bein ex law enforcement and heck his neghbors an awesome guy too and is very involved in politics and his sons cop and they all smoke. Life is hard and as long as they aren't smoking my stolen....hmmmnnn hah confistcated herbs, I wish all cops toked the best and were attempting an intense self medicating regiment here inColo like me now that its legal. I find I function a lot better fairly saturated and think cops would too...

Last edited:
lino

lino

I know skoosh,,, I hate threads sometimes.... I was re-reading my thread and I wasnt real concise on his visits to the Dab/smoke shop. I added that comment for speed readers like myself... Now if I could learn to type my thoughts correctly....
And I didnt want to offend the sheriff so I wanted to make it clear the the sheriff wasnt consuming pot...

colostoney

colostoney

it be sweet get baked in cruise around with the lights blazin n siren though bro
Ill pitch in the bud we'll smoke his whole station out or make wild ass cup cakes lino it'll rock...
nah kiddin I like automatic weapons though all high

lino

lino

Damn Lino ya rock lmao aand ya got some crazy cool mad scientist shit happenin there in Rocky Ford....Cops that are your bros are good bros to have I say especiaklly when shit hits and ya are all baked eatin nachos.....Ya ever wanna rap in ptown hit me up someday and ill buy ya some food.

I made a great friend recently by sharing a lil free sinsimillia thats an ex officer and he was pretty blown awayI had no issues with him bein ex law enforcement and heck his neghbors an awesome guy too and is very involved in politics and his sons cop and they all smoke. Life is hard and as long as they are smoking my stolen....hmmmnnn hah confistcated herbs, I wish all cops toked the best and were attempting an intense self medicating regiment here inColo like me now that its legal. I find I function a lot better fairly saturated and think cops would too...
you're in Pueblo,,, Thats "PuTown" nickame for the ol steel mill days,,, Pew, used to smell funny in pueblo. I'll hit ya up soon when I down there. Be careful 30 miles east of you on Highway 50 Otero county has the Hell Hole jail, terrifying jail, ranked 3rd worst in the USA and watch out for state patrol Noga on the highways around you.... That cop is wacked! I doubt that rob Cory and myself giving him an ass whipping changed him any.... If anyone ends up in that jail be nice the wet backs in there, they can get a hold Felix Rivera the bondsman, cool as hell, he rented me my dispense store andgrow space down there and got me out of jail before I got lice and crotch rot... And dont wear the prison uniforms,,, yes, theyll dress you out if let em. Lock you in hole for 72 hours meanwhile telling you that you dont get a call from jail,,, dont be closet Phobic or freak in that jail... you will be barried alive NO SHIT! just say prayers and stand strong and fight anyone you can but dont fight the wet backs,,, there pretty well armed also... they'll poison dart you with broken mice bones and feces'piss poison. The Hell Hole, no joke... La junta city jail...

Top Bottom