meet the honeycomb

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
And there's definitely nothing wrong with a little chow for insurance.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

Cap this is awesome. just spent the night reading stead of sleeping. between you, jk and the vert light mover guy (sorry dude i'm tired, no disrespect intended) i think that something huge is playing out that will raise the bar. serious. i've pulled up mychair. i grow in promix. if you still have ur airpots ill buy em. i can't see making the transition to this system for at least a year or so. for now im just gonna watch and learn. i gotta crawl befored i walk. pazamor

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
How's it going with the honeycomb cap

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How's it going with the honeycomb cap
Would love to know as well.

It's going pretty good. I had some root aphids pop up so I have been feeding foliar pack tea every 4-5 days and since I started hitting them hard with it they are pretty much all dead and the plants have bounced back. The RDWC plants are definitely going to finish, but not nearly as strong as they should have. My biggest mistake was slamming them in to the big room AND pulling them out of their pots to install an airline I forgot to put in.

The trashcan plants that had the RA are raging. I will post a pic up when they are a little further along as it will be my entry for the feb POTM most likely.

J

Jalisco Kid

I hope I did not talk you into something that made it worse but running that airline. I figured you could just run it thru the bottom a few times using a clothes hanger or similar to guide it. Well I gotta ask since you got them do you have buyers remorse,I have yet to hear either way.
I will up soon. I am going back to yosemite for some xcountry/camping up in the high country.
Suerte JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I hope I did not talk you into something that made it worse but running that airline. I figured you could just run it thru the bottom a few times using a clothes hanger or similar to guide it. Well I gotta ask since you got them do you have buyers remorse,I have yet to hear either way.
I will up soon. I am going back to yosemite for some xcountry/camping up in the high country.
Suerte JK

Now way buddy! I do not have buyers remorse. I need to run them again with a proper veg. I told you I had rot going in because I neglected the shit out of them and left the in standing water for like a month. . Then, I pulled them all when they were pretty big to install the airlines. Then, I flipped them right away without letting them acclimate and come out of shock. Then they got root aphids haha. The roots finally got going in week 4... too little too late but that's ok.

Still with all that they are putting out the biggest FPOG buds I have grown yet. No JK, I will master this and I will make you proud.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You sound like me cap. Lol don't worry you will dial them girls in.

After this run I tear everythign down and hide it for fire inspection. When I hit the reset button in couple months things will be more organized and less rushed.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
yes. :(

Luckily they came the one day I was not there. I scheduled an appointment and I am tearing it all down. It's just 12 plants and I have the recs, but I like to keep a low profile. Will be back up and running sometime in the next couple months.
Shit that sucks ass Bro..:blackeye:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Shit that sucks ass Bro..:blackeye:

It's actually really good timing I'm too busy to take care of it anyway. :) . As it stands I am working 14 hours a day 7 days a week. :hungover: <---- some days I am zombie status.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Ya bro, put that T-shirt thing on the back burner for sure.. get some damn rest!
:cigar::cigar:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
IMG 1350

This was a starfighter from the honey comb setup that had RA from week 1 of bloom and got OG BIOWAR foliar pack tea every week til harvest. The RA never completely went away, but they definitely stopped fucking with the plant. I think this plant finished close to like 3 potatoes or something like that. 2 sides of light.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Jesus. Post that shit up brother! 3# that's awesome. I was considering going back to hempys. Very hard to beat them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom