Mega Crop Users ? Anyone Else Here Using It?

• Thread starter The Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

I’m having trouble finding the journals you speak of. Could you do me a fave and post a link? Wanting to see the results of mega only
Go on 'growdiaries.com' and look up nutrients and mega crop I found a few there that's all they posted using. Go look around on there and you should find them. After my plants got into their 60 gallon planters and started really growing I had to supplement with cal mag and I decided to add golden tree every couple weeks. Seen cal def when plants hit 2.5-3 feet tall so decided to add a feed in between with micros. RIU has info on guys that talk of only usi g mega crop. Anyways I've never posted a link don't know how and not interests in learn if so those two sites are where I get most info from what you can believe and what u can't take it all with a grain of salt till you try yourself. I had to add to mega crop after the first couple months. Anyways hope that helps u

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Go on 'growdiaries.com' and look up nutrients and mega crop I found a few there that's all they posted using. Go look around on there and you should find them. After my plants got into their 60 gallon planters and started really growing I had to supplement with cal mag and I decided to add golden tree every couple weeks. Seen cal def when plants hit 2.5-3 feet tall so decided to add a feed in between with micros. RIU has info on guys that talk of only usi g mega crop. Anyways I've never posted a link don't know how and not interests in learn if so those two sites are where I get most info from what you can believe and what u can't take it all with a grain of salt till you try yourself. I had to add to mega crop after the first couple months. Anyways hope that helps u
Megacrop + Herculean Harvest in Promix, 15 gallon pots..Should flower in a few wks.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Forgot..Mine are still on the old formula and will be for the foreseeable future..Bought 22lbs and no regrets!

NGA

NGA

Goin on two years using it ,several crops going steady usin led cal- mag is a must for me and pk . I’ve used lots of nutes over the years and it’s as good or better and the price well enough said peace

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Use it in hydro with cal-mag 1ml per gal in veg. Likewise running led. Using monopotassium phosphate for pk boost and cutting my cal mag in half and using mag sulfate in flower. Loving it!

Top Bottom