Mega H2o2 Overdose

• Thread starter ralphy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ralphy

ralphy

Hi farmers I’ve just had a particularly unfortunate experience. May have lost an entire crop to H2O2

I’ll back up a bit.. I have a 3 interconnected 60 gal res tanks that gravity feeds via a float valve down into a smaller 10 gal tank which delivers the feed from a pump on a second incrememt timer.

The nutes top feed into coco and most of the small tank is emptied each time.

My caretaker has gone and put H2O2 into this small tank instead of the reservoir tanks - so something like 15X the dose. He’d only just realised what he did moments after the pump came on.

Basically the plants all started wilting within 15mins. This was a few hrs ago and they are looking very unhappy indeed.

Just wondering if there is a remedy for this

I know its a long shot…..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not sure about a remedy - but i would have flushed that shit through as soon as it was realized - the longer it sits in there the more damage its gonna do to the roots

ralphy

ralphy

Thanks, yeah I had him do that, but by the time I found out about it it had been well over an hr..

They look the same as a plant that hasn't been watered for 1 or 2 weeks. No leaf curling or burning, just total droop

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe try some beni's - orca, sea green or ewc tea - also I would raise the lights and/or maybe even turn half on for half the day and then swap them out - do everything you can to baby them until they bounce back - some foliar feeding should also help (if the droop/wilt goes away)

good luck man - hope they pull through

Top Bottom