Mekong Haze

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Anyone had experience with growing Mekong Haze?

B

billybadazz

Never grown it but I have heard of the 22 weeks flower time so that is a pretty good deturent for me.

G

grnmountainboy

sorry, no experience with mekong specifically. but i have grown other 100 percent sativa haze varieties. they are usually true breeders, and make great f1 crosses with other stuff. the one i grew took 16 weeks to flower, and with that being a cambodian variety i would give mekong probably about 18 weeks or so, (strains from that part of the world take infinity plus a day to finish!). it should have a real sativa get up and do stuff kind of high. hope this helps, happy growing!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
thanks for info it will be a challenge

M

MTM

My advise is to really consider all the time and space these sativas take to keep healthy for sometimes 6 months or so.I grew Nevilles haze and SSH last year and it was a project in itself.The smoke was great and reminded me of some good times in the 70s when we had some really strong sativas.Shantis Nevilles haze had some 18 week phenos but most were around 16 weeks,I had one hazy SSH pheno that went 15 weeks and kind of smelt like hay,the buzz was there but the smell was not on the 15 week SSH pheno,I also had a 9 and 10 week phenos in the SSH.Sorry for the rambling,I just smoked a big fatty of a new SSH cut Im running now..If you have the time and room they are a fun run with rocket fuel as your end product.This new SSH cut Im running just puts a big shit eating grin on your face about half way through the joint and I smoke a 1/4 a day easy

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks for the info I look forward to the shit eatening grin!!

F

FruitOfTheLabor

ya got some clones in the stable as we speak.

i got a mekong high fem freebie a while back .. and put her into flower and i wana say it only took 9 weeks.. but i fucked up and lost the stiker and the first grow was undocumented really was learning not so big on posting or anything had no experienced now i do.. and im doing great.. i still have it in my stable though.. a mother plant of mekong high.. the high is amazing.. smells really kinda skunky and turned a hint of a blueish or purpleish tint .. i dont know i like it iso far.. have some in the SOG right now. but in the middle of going threw a run of all sorts of wierd shit to find the best strain i have i crossed my Magic Bud Male With Her Also lol hoping to get the flowers to be huger... sorry for rambling on just got stoned some really good Orange Bud i grew.. man does it stink like diesel fuel... with a hint of something kinda fruity/sugary.....

ooopss. just reread and i was talking about mekong high... my mekong haze is still in veg... only 2 weeks old.. hoping to get a short flowering time pheno.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did U have problems popping them?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So I will have to wait for more seeds my sister came over grabbed a glass out of my cupboard did not notice it already had water in it and drank my 5 cambodian mekong haze seed germinating in hyrogene peroxide!!! I have only been trying to crack these seeds for the last 2 months and she kept saying what were those DUH. I will have to see if she can crack them LOL

Top Bottom