Melizzard needs your thoughts and prayers

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

The Dr Says

Im sure glad your feeling better Mel!Now from Dr.fuzzy ,suggest a good vape hit(or 2 or 3 or 4) 4-5 times daily untill munchies occure, eat your ass off and then staight to bed Missy!!!Get Well Soon!!!! peace,& much Love,fuzzy aka-dr. fuzzy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey figured I'd update you fine folks now that I'm good n able. :). I had a REALLY close call. When I got to the hospital, unbeknownst to me, the wanted to put me straight into hospice.
Oh Jesus! Are you kidding me?
Thank God for my onc who insisted he could treat me. Some of you received my husband's updates on how dire my situation was and the f/ups that just kept happening. Anyway, starting to fill out a bit (was literally down to 99lbs of skin and bones, still on IV nutrition except for when I go out from time to time. Stamina is slowly I proving, but the chemotherapy causes anemia, so some days I just lie low, like today.
You can still communicate, you're still connected. Stay.
It's so hard for me to believe how close to death I really was and how it was only a month ago that I was there. Anyway, I'm getting better and just thought y'all might wanna know. Thank you all for yer support, prayers, and thoughts. :)
Awesome news. I know another gal on another site, she's about 20lbs lighter than you are, so every pound she gains is a milestone. Fighting a similar fight I think, but I don't know if she's able to actually eat. That can take a lot out of you, can't it?

Happened to me a few years ago, had a surgery then crashed a few days afterward. I didn't realize what was happening, just that I felt terrible and wanted nothing but to lay low. My husband dragged me down to ER and I was admitted to the hospital for the next several days, still feeling just awful and... I don't know how to explain it. I felt that I just might be seeing my last days, and it's strange, but I felt like it didn't matter at all. I felt like nothing mattered.

My point in retelling this small tale is that YOU are not in that place, not mentally and not physically. You keep on keeping on, girl!

T

TyKaycha

Mel - I'm in the Denver area. Don't get back here to the farm that often, but if you pm me - I'll get a email notification.

K

Killerapplesauc

Glad things are going better for you. You are still in my prayers , hang in their and enjoy ever day to its fullest.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey ME pm me if youd like some grass fed beef,milk, cheese, chicken, can send ups, my treat to help you heal.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom