• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

Melted cookies
Melted cookies 2
Melted cookies 3
This is a hybrid I created last winter crossing the PCG Cookie cut with a Biker Kush V2 male from Karma Genetics. It has exceeded all expectations. It's got a smell that is more on the OMG what the hell is that? It's has very little to no influence from the cookie and yet it has no real OG smell either. It's just straight up dank!! It has a remarkable flavor that is more earthy leaning and than some. Oh yea it's very strong!!
This is straight up something real special for sure and I would put this up and will be putting it up against any Cookie strain out there. I just dropped a few packs off at Organicann in Santa Rosa and Berkeley Patients Group has it as well. Melted cookiesMelted cookies 2Melted cookies 3

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow wow wow, just took a peak at this, funny i was thinking of doing something very similar with rare dankness rug burn og, burnt cookies... this cross looks to be on point, did you mother her out? I'm right around the corner, from you it sounds... epic cross, good job

soaringfast

soaringfast

wow wow wow, just took a peak at this, funny i was thinking of doing something very similar with rare dankness rug burn og, burnt cookies... this cross looks to be on point, did you mother her out? I'm right around the corner, from you it sounds... epic cross, good job

I don't know what you mean by mother it out? I did pop some seeds that I made and took cuts from all of them and put them into flower. Some showed the hermie trait so those were culled and out of the 10 that I flowered this one stood out most to me. So I have mothered a few plants over the months to get stocked up on clones so I'm able to run her. At this point she is a real winner and it will be my go to cut to run. I've been at this 23 years this Oct and I have never smelled or tasted anything like it. Remember without Karma's dank I could have never been able to make this happen.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i had read the original post wrong, was to interested in the pics i think:) yea you answered the question... Looks like you really struck gold, congrats she sure looks the part!

way2green

way2green

i had read the original post wrong, was to interested in the pics i think:) yea you answered the question... Looks like you really struck gold, congrats she sure looks the part!
Yeh bro
Those pics are hard to digest! Beautiful.......

Top Bottom