• Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Good morning
20191010 044233

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I to watch old tv shows and yea getting old, now there showing old shows like the lone ranger and the ATeam, kojack, ect, i do have a likeing for old westerns, yea Chuck Conners as Lucis McCain in the show The Rifleman i just love it, great plots, and though Lucis is a peaceable sod buster with a young son Johny Crawford as Mark McCain, he has a bad ass 45-40 rifle with a fireing ring so he can spray lead, and you allways know someones or multiple people will eat some McCain lead, a half hour show made back in the day when they made 40 shows a season, all great! And of all the tv westerns Lucis McCain has the highest kill count of any other show.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A real oldie, thats the guy from the rockford files, on a lot of those old westerns you come accross people like shattner, nemoy, mr ziffle from green acres ect playing minor roles before they made it big, remember have gun, will travel? Even the cartoons were good! Remember johny quest? They dont do cartoon violence like the old days, i luv it when the coyote falls off a cliff and an anvil drops on his head lol.

basscaptain

basscaptain

A real oldie, thats the guy from the rockford files, on a lot of those old westerns you come accross people like shattner, nemoy, mr ziffle from green acres ect playing minor roles before they made it big, remember have gun, will travel? Even the cartoons were good! Remember johny quest? They dont do cartoon violence like the old days, i luv it when the coyote falls off a cliff and an anvil drops on his head lol.
[/QUOT
have gun will travel was on after, lol Rawhide is on now....... the thing about the Old show if you really watch them, all these guys worked the same shows and Movies together.... If one got a rule the Whole Crew would work it.... they also were friends off the sets......
James Garner

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I LOVE Heroes and Icons! I get up every morning before 3 am (weekdays anyways) to watch my westerns. I don't watch any other TV besides old westerns and pre 1970's era TV. That's when TV was real, wholesome, and entertaining. You couldn't PAY me enough to watch ANY new garbage on the tube!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thats it james gardner, was the show maverick? I remember he hated work and was a gambler with 2 brothers, one was in England beacuse he won a medal in the civil war and disgraced the famly, he was more famous than Gardner, that was a good western, wyet earp was an ok half hour show, shoot i like the lone ranger but shooting guns out of people's hands and the plot is barely bealivable but its fun!

Top Bottom