Mendo Purps and Sourbubble bx 4

• Thread starter mysophilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mysophilia

Using 2 4x4 botanicare tables that share 1 rez... The left side of the grow is got 2 Sourbubble bx4s and 3 SB hybrids called Bubblefuck ( Sb bx3 x MTVF )... I am using GH 3 part, Liquid Karma, Liquid Koolbloom, Great White, and Vermi T .. The left side of the table is going to be used with a parabolic reflector and the right side has a xxxl hood under it..

This is the left side thats under the parabolic reflector.. I am using this sorta reflector to allow more light penetration to help with SB's achieve the large single cola formations...

Picture 157
M

mysophilia

This is the right side of the table that has all mendo purps... Total on here are going to be 4 threee gallon pots...

Picture 190
M

mysophilia

The first month has been dedicated to getting a healthy benne colony .... I started off with Great White powder and mixed it into a 2 gallon water can to directly apply to the root zone... 2 weeks later I started feeding with Vermi T ( warm turds, and kelp ) to really get the bennes started... Along a few feedings added some carbs ( sweet ) to feed them with normal feedings of 3 part gh and LK... 2nd month time to string the ladys up with trellis...

Picture 187
Picture 197
Picture 188
D

dusty

Looks awesome...its pretty easy to yield a lot with 4 per light..

M

mysophilia

Cleaned the lowers and allowing the trellis to do her thang .....

Picture 191
M

mysophilia

Fast foward to week 3 and ya can see how the vegging is starting to fill in the trellis... I do love these xxxl hoods... They put out a perfect footprint to cover a 4x4 tray... Top pic is the left side of table ( SBs ) and the bottom is the right side ( mendo purps )

Picture 189
Picture 198
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
really clean and nice set up!!!!. have you ever run reef's mendo?? they stay real squat and they have a pretty quick finish..... shamus

D

DrDanko

looking real nice Myso! I've always been a soil guy but am thinking of running a 4 x 4 table or two like yourself next time around. Since I've never dabbled in hydro I don't plan to switch totally, just go small and do a little trial run. What do you expect to yield per table, roughly? Yield isn't the most important factor to me by any means, just curious so I know how many other plants I'll need in the room. Thx for the help and I'm looking forward to watching those finish up! Take care and be safe, DrD.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hmmm. have you done this b4, very nice work my friend, have learned a lot in a page in worth of work, peace Shiva

M

mysophilia

looking real nice Myso! I've always been a soil guy but am thinking of running a 4 x 4 table or two like yourself next time around. Since I've never dabbled in hydro I don't plan to switch totally, just go small and do a little trial run. What do you expect to yield per table, roughly? Yield isn't the most important factor to me by any means, just curious so I know how many other plants I'll need in the room. Thx for the help and I'm looking forward to watching those finish up! Take care and be safe, DrD.

Results always vary on strains and size of watts ya use... I like these 4x4 tables because it fits my xxxl hood foot print of 5x5 ...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

my attempt at sarcasim, your definantly in control bro, appreciate the offer and will be in contact, I gotta 2 x 2 tray I been thinkin bout tryin, just a little trigger shy, need digital ph pen as I only got strips for now, 1 day

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Rockin Myso! You can't beat that mendo taste. Gonna yield something crazy with that.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

wow man, good work on that. the room looks super clean and the bud looks smooth. that crazy to me 4 per a light huge yeild. like to see some of that cured out!! how is the buzz???

M

mysophilia

wow man, good work on that. the room looks super clean and the bud looks smooth. that crazy to me 4 per a light huge yeild. like to see some of that cured out!! how is the buzz???

I hear ya man on how it goes against principles... Way back in day I used to run big numbers thinkin ya get big results... Boy was I wrong... I now run 10-9 Chemdog #4's and get 1.5lb per 4x4 ... Hoping to shot around that goal too ... Havent smoked the SB bx4, but I have smoked all other SB bx's and loved everyone of them... Mendo purps got a a great hazey rasberry/berrry flav, just lacks that potency ... Few folks around my way like the flav an requested some of it...

Top Bottom