Mendo Purps Not Growing

• Thread starter Bombud 916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bombud 916

Alright so i purchased a clone from a gay dispensary.
I put it in a 3 gal smart pot in may and put it outdoor.(btw live in Sacramento)
And started noticing pre flowering in like may 25th.

Its the start of the 7th week.
And my plant looks like its only at week 4.
Not only that put it looks like there are new shoots coming from the budsites.

I just dont know if this is really Mendo purps if not something else.
Or flowering started too early cause of the California weather and that its going into somesort of reveg.
But lowest leaves on the plant are yellowing and dying out.

Idk, its just been at this stage for a 2 or 3 weeks.

Please give me some sort of insight or any ideas you guys have.

Medium:50/50 CoCo/Perlite
PH:5.8-5.9
PPM: 800-1000

Nutrients as of now:
10ml of Tiger Bloom
8ml of Liquid kamra
10ml of hydroplex
2ml of CalMag
1/4tsp of Beatie Bloom
2ml of Big Bloom

http://i240.invalid.com/albums/ff26/TripleFTW/mendo%20purps/2.jpg
http://i240.invalid.com/albums/ff26/TripleFTW/mendo%20purps/1.jpg
http://i240.invalid.com/albums/ff26/TripleFTW/mendo%20purps/IMG_0187.jpg

Blaze

Blaze

It is definitely re-vegging. Her light cycle was not properly adjusted before being move outside most likely. The nasty cold weather we had in late May did not help either. I have definitely seen an above average rate of this problem this year.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do to snap her out of it - once they get confused like that it can take several weeks for normal growth to resume, if it ever does at all. If she has been like this for a month it is unlikely that she will ever go into a true veg state again.

Most likely you will get some buds off her, hopefully decent ones too, but it will take time. When they get confused like this the flowering period gets really stretched out. Just because they start to flower earlier, it does not mean they will finish earlier either. Good chance that plant won't actually finish until the fall.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Started a Mendo Purp outdoors/ indoors then switched it to outdoors and left it on a friends patio facing the north-east on June 20.. I saw it last week (July 10) and it is in full bloom with nice fat buds (I'm in LA by the way). I'd say its four weeks into flowering. Your plant looks similar in color and structure all except for the leaves and bushiness. I grow in worm poo and soil so it's not like I used anything fancy, just FYI. Your plant seems to be growing out in a veg state coming out of flowering... June 21st was the summer solstice....should have been longest day. Perhaps it was getting less light when you started and now is getting too much light.... my plant pre-flowered at about 5 weeks... I started it on April 17th from seed (I know purple mendo is supposed to be clone only but believe I have about 5 more seeds).. I'll try to post some pics when I can so maybe you can compare...Peace!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

ok here it is if you wanna check her out and compare... I took it back to put in my grow area.. this is before plucking off some leaves

purpmendo12.jpg

this is after..
purpmendo22.jpg

fatboi79

fatboi79

im thinking about ordering mendo purps from bc bud depot, how does it smoke??
they have them in feminised seeds now!!

B

Bombud 916

Yeah its defiantly re vegging.
Thanks for the reply.

Now its chopped and the leaves are going to lotion!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom