Mendo Purps

• Thread starter mysophilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gogetta

hey drgreenthumb has a strain called the Big Purps..has anyone had any experience with this strain or heard of it at all?...Im guessing that is Big Bud x Purps...sounds good but im also scared that the Big Bud make take alot from the purps..

M

mysophilia

Its week 6 and time to update... She is starting to really pack on the weight and color.. Still stanks like incense/lavender and is getting a deeper coloring in her...

Picture 093
Picture 097
S

SkyHi

Looks nothin liek the purps i just harvested but beautiful none the less

B

Bigb89

lookin good congrats on having that. should do a smoke report would be good. To answer other peoples questions i do believe Alpha is workin on a mendo purps cross with spacequeen as well as purple kushX spacequeen so those shoul be stellar. Not sure bout bcbuddepots being a spacequeen cross but could be possible was leaning towards gettin the purps from them before heard lot of negative things around the web bout them and saw more reputable breeders were coming out with purple crosses.

G

Gene Bean

My holy grail

Beautiful...I can't wait until my patence and perserverence pays off with some plants like that for my Pharm...

Nice job!
GB :winking0067:

R

redroot

nice man. i smoked this about 3years ago. the taste is very different from every plant. tasty stuff. something i crave now and then again. i have a plant afghani 6. that has similar smells and texture of bud. respect man. a great plant

purpleberry

purpleberry

Cant beleived i missed this one. Thats the mendo purps i have. I havent smoked her for a little while, but I think it has more of a skunky hash taste than GDP. Looks very much the same if you throw them side by side in a bag. My budy has them 6 weeks in and the mendo is alot chunkyer and little shorter then the regular GDP. He already wants to ditch the gdp. lol Outside it gets so big and chunky that mold whiped me out.
Looks the same to me?

Mendo 027
Top Bottom