Mendocino Purps X Blue Dream Diary

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm kinda picky what takes up precious spots in my flower room.

1st they get "side lighting ". My 12 main spots u set the lights have HUGE pots to fill if I'm gonna replace them with another strain.

Frost, growth, yield, potency all play a role. But who doesn't require these things when growing.

4 of 5 are doing pretty well. 1 has stalled out for the last 2 days.

I top dressed the top 1/2" with ffof soil for a bit of nutes. Also has some low rh%, up to about 65% now.

20170511 101618

jipp

jipp

looking good.. i hear ya on the light thing.
i have two pheno types of critical kush i guess. one will break its back for light.. the other does not give a shit, even in low light.

but since im scrogging.. the one plant that would break its back for light is growing the fastest. laughs.

i had to rethink what i thought a good plant was.. but i guess it comes down to how you are growing.. id love to just grow trees.. but no room.

look forward to the frost update in the time to follow.

chris.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Then there was 4.
One took a liking to the recycle bin vs growing. I forgot how slow and boring from seed it is. Like watching water boil, but water much quicker. It reminds me back when I 1st started growing. Having to walk 10 miles in the frigid cold for 6 bags if soil, then walk all the way back.

Lol,
I'm not that damn old.

20170516 200702

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Then there was 4.
One took a liking to the recycle bin vs growing. I forgot how slow and boring from seed it is. Like watching water boil, but water much quicker. It reminds me back when I 1st started growing. Having to walk 10 miles in the frigid cold for 6 bags if soil, then walk all the way back.

Lol,
I'm not that damn old.

View attachment 701183
Haha I agree

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Weekly update

They may get upgraded from the t8 clone room to the veg veg room for quicker growth. Need to find room. I'm itching to sex these plants. No room for dudes in my garden. Girl party only, all the time. I should tm that phrase. It would be a good catch phrase for fem seeds. Lol

20170521 194933

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Did a little up potting last night. Moved the girls into a 1gal for now, with 1tbsp mycos each. Hoping the new ffof soil will give them a growth boost so I can taken a few clones and sex them asap.

No room in the veg room. Stuck under t8s still.

20170530 203919

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

All my cloners are full. I was gonna top them, and clone them. So i supercropped them girls (hoping for all girls) tonight. Hoping the lower fills out so i can take clones in 1 week when i have room.

Wish I had the room in the veg tent for these and my 2 cannatonic 4 cbd clones so they grow faster.

20170607 204127

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Took 1x clone of each. I topped all 4 of them. 2 of the tops went south on me in the cloner, other 2 made it. So took 2 from the mid section. This is bad for my 99% clone skillz. Gonna toss the clones in the flower room when their ready and "sex them bishes up". Maybe do a little foliar female spray dance to boot. I will not post the video. Lol

20170624 201205
Top Bottom