Mercedes Lady

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Here is a new strain i mad for a person that said she wanted to see the bubba kush and u cheese put together. and i let her name it and she called it Mercedes Lady. So here she is

Bubba cheese 1
S

sensisaint

those ladies look sick bro!! nice work. all my best peace

F

fuzzy

Nice Color

WoW!Looks Mighty Tasty!Very Nice Work!Keep Em Coming. :banana1sv6: peace,fuzzy

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i will, now that i did my selection process it's off to making bulk seeds of these strains. but that just don't happen over night, it will take some time.but I'm sure glad you like what you see. there will be seeds down the line.
Thanks Hazeman

S

sfzoo

what's the differences in phenotype between the two you showed?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Hazeman, are you sure those aren't the same nug, just diff light on it? They really look the same....Looks good though!!

baba G

S

sfzoo

Hey Hazeman, are you sure those aren't the same nug, just diff light on it? They really look the same....Looks good though!!

baba G

^i guess that's what i was really tryin to say.

maybe you got the photos mixed up..looks exactly the same. looks good still!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter

baba G

i had like 5 different ones in the room and i take the pic's with the lights out. i do have two that look like twins. the one is frosty and the other is less. but I'm not perfect i could of gotten them mixed up.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Didn't logic just make this cross?? Oh i think he used the katsu cut of bubba kush witch one did you use the pre98 bubba.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes i did use the Pre 99 Bubba cut and the make up of mine is
Pre 99 bubba kush x Uk Cheese/Aloha white Widow (Male) :character0095:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
you know the cut i got of the Bubba kush was from Pacific and he didn't say it was the Pre 99, it was just marked Bubba kush. and i got it from him around 2000. all i know it is one killer cut of Bubba Kush.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
he sent me that and the G-13 at the same time.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plant/s

Hope you got paid for making that X, should be worth at least a helmet washing. Just kidding, not really

mal

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yea, it will come back ten fold as soon as people get these seeds and grow them.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
1000 x

My post above did not sound right, what I was trying to say was excellent job breeding those gems. I truly meant no disrespect, but sounded like aqualung. Hope things are good

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom