Merit 75 WP dosage rate

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

I just picked up some Criterion 75 WP (which is just the generic version of Merit 75 and is also made by bayer)

This is in the powder form. Does anyone know the application or mix rate for this? Are ppl mixing it at the rate that is given on the package or are they going higher or lower concentrations?

I either have fungus gnats or root aphids (old eyes cannot see well enough to see the difference)
and it is in the early stages of an outbreak. On a couple plants I had premature yellowing of bottom leaves. Plants beside then had no yellow leaves...this makes me think root aphids but either way I will hit them a couple times with the Imidacloprid.

Flowering cycle is done so these plants I can spray and take cuttings to make sure most if not all the chemical is out of them by the time they bud.
Any and all help is welcomed

budboy299

budboy299

Sorry for the confusion. probably would of been better to have said...my last crop is done flowering so I am just starting a veg of some new babies. Be about 3 weeks till I bud them.
So the chemical will have 12 weeks to leave the plant (or as much as it can)
I did find the dosage rate in another thread 1tsp per 10 gallons

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks Cap I was just looking for this info. now is it okay to mix with a light dose of nutes?

I dont see why not, but im no expert. Maybe just mix with water and apply?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I just did a root drench with tap water, no nutes. The plants look pretty good, no stress symptoms so far.

Top Bottom