Merry Christmas colorado farmers!

• Thread starter fuzzb3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Merry Christmas to all!
I hope for all that yields be bigger and nugs be stankier this year.
Awesome job colorado, straight killing it with the fire!
Keep up the dank!

S

SofaKingHigh

Doin' it up as usual this year.

Fuck Jesus;
Get presents

http://invalid.com/OSH1Gl.jpg

T

TreFarmer

Can we have a Merry Christmas even if I am not in Colorado? ;)
Merry Christmas Colorado!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Good Morning! Merry Christmas! Or, if you're Pagan, Happy Midwinter! Or, or, or, or... oh, shit, just hit it and pass it over~

S

SofaKingHigh

Dat smoked ham with a glossed up glazed finish and pineapple garnish. Juicy as hot coochie. WOO WOO!

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Ooh! I bet that's some amazingly tasty bubble. Skywalkers such an amazing og! Looking forward to seeing that!
Just made an amazing lil personal batch of some alien og errl. Too bad we cant combine for some amazing jelly roll!

T

TreFarmer

Ooh! I bet that's some amazingly tasty bubble. Skywalkers such an amazing og! Looking forward to seeing that!
Just made an amazing lil personal batch of some alien og errl. Too bad we cant combine for some amazing jelly roll!
"Stoned me like Jelly Roll"? Line by Van Morrison (favorite song)
What is jelly roll bruh? Sorry for the random question;)

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Jelly Roll

2011-03-23_12-33-53_196.jpg

Jelly Roll is a mixture of some full melt bubble hash, BHO, and some peeps use kief as well. But not I! usually 6/7 to 1 ratio Bubble to bho.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Dat smoked ham with a glossed up glazed finish and pineapple garnish. Juicy as hot coochie. WOO WOO!

Yum! I'm home alone, you got some glazed ham to spare?

Jelly Roll is a mixture of some full melt bubble hash, BHO, and some peeps use kief as well. But not I! usually 6/7 to 1 ratio Bubble to bho.

The things I learned on Christmas...

S

SofaKingHigh

Used as a bud topper, on a screen or in a dome preferably? How pliable is it with the BHO mixed in?

S

SofaKingHigh

Yum! I'm home alone, you got some glazed ham to spare?

I wish. Stuck out in Greeley today with my mom's relatives visiting from Kansas. Alone time would be great, these people are as boring as talking with a telephone pole. :help:

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Used as a bud topper, on a screen or in a dome preferably? How pliable is it with the BHO mixed in?

Usually bud topper/screen. I wouldnt recommend a hash hitter or anything like. Even using the finest full melt bubble still leaves some residue on my hitter.

Strain dependent on pliability. But def easy to handle.

I'm glazed wishin i had some glazed ham

T

TreFarmer

true that

Good Morning! Merry Christmas! Or, if you're Pagan, Happy Midwinter! Or, or, or, or... oh, shit, just hit it and pass it over~
;) ON POINT!! WE ARE ALL ONE!!
Wouldn't it be Happy Solstice? Not much Pagan knowledge but wasn't solstice like the 23rd?
Anyway Happy Hollys ttystikk..

S

SofaKingHigh

The book of Weed in the house of Herb.

Relevant fact pulled from the interwebs:
It was in 525 AD that (we have written records for this) the Christian celebration of the birth of Christ was officially moved to December 25th to combat against the feast of Saturn, which was dedicated to pretty much all things debauchery (and lasted from the 17th through the 23rd).

I enjoy the winter season; when the revisionists come out to cry "Stop trying to take the Christ out of Christmas!" and I get to reply "Stop trying to shove your heretical zombie into my Saturnalia!"

Now I'm confused on Santa Claus' actual birth date.

putembk

putembk

Anybody get any neat toys?? I got a walnut kief box which was put to work instantly. Can't wait to try it. Merry Christmas, now it's time to think about New Years!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom