Meth Gone Wrong LOL

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Maybe a cocktail of Meth & bath salts..... lol Wtf I don't know who's worse, participants or people in the crowd!!
Disclaimer: No offense 2 anyone or anyone's relative who may have participated or attended any of these events.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Shit I should have saved all my burnt out T8 and T5 bulbs over the years I could of had a hard core Light Weight match with real lights and weights.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
That first vid is hilarious. The commentator sounds like Michael Hayes ripping off Jim Ross. Seriously, " I haven't seen combat like this even in Fallujah!"
The real JR would've gone this way, "We've got a slobber knocker, where are we Muskogee! Bah Gawd King they're breakin' the flouros in half!"
Yeah, I like wrasslin' specially the attitude era.:D
But seriously, those guys lungs are fucked.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
That first vid is hilarious. The commentator sounds like Michael Hayes ripping off Jim Ross. Seriously, " I haven't seen combat like this even in Fallujah!"
The real JR would've gone this way, "We've got a slobber knocker, where are we Muskogee! Bah Gawd King they're breakin' the flouros in half!"
Yeah, I like wrasslin' specially the attitude era.:D
But seriously, those guys lungs are fucked.

I'm going to say everyone in that building when they were doing this is Fucked...:dead:

Top Bottom