Method Seven

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Is Method Seven the best way to go to protect eyes from effects of hps lighting? There has to be a cheaper way, like blue lens uv glass. Any ideas out there?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Its the most expensive way!there is a thread on here somewhere about this,many use cheaper(ALOT CHEAPER)welding glasses/goggles available at welding/hardware stores.

dirk d

dirk d

I was checking out those method 7 glasses and they are badass. I totally want them but man $200??? I guess it would be worth it to have the best but dam! can you at least use a little lube??

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I was checking out those method 7 glasses and they are badass. I totally want them but man $200??? I guess it would be worth it to have the best but dam! can you at least use a little lube??

You can find em online for $150 at Amazon. That's what I paid at the max yield expo. They are definitely high quality and nice looking, but neither matter if they didn't protect your eyes and enhance your vision. The $15 dollar pair also protect your eyes and enhance your vision.

outwest

monkeymun

monkeymun

If the cheaper alternatives do the same job, I'd go with them. Welding goggles are overkill.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I bought the lumii growroom glasses from hydroponics.net as suggested by outwest and they are exactly the same as the method 7 glasses at my grow store. The frame is the only difference. Not to mention the $135.00 price difference. I think for the money you can't beat 15 dollars. Method 7 looks great don't get me wrong, but if you are big on budget then lumii glasses is the way to go they really work the same.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good to know. Anyone want a pair of lightly used Method7 glasses? :eek:

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
We got $20, do I hear 30? For $165 I'll also throw in a pair of the Lumiis. :cool:

outwest

P

plann52

качество исполнения для цен low.the поры в пластике и приклеены криво резиновые детали.
20 bucks they cost and a plate of rice for working on the Assembly of "Italy"": D
Bom.

2016 12 01 13 34 32
2016 12 01 13 34 59
Top Bottom