Mexican schwag my first grow 3
Looking a little better this week
Mexican schwag my first grow 5
Mexican schwag my first grow 6
Mexican schwag my first grow 7

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Looking good, like the diy hood!
you should flip em now as theyre too close to get any bigger and not suffer.
Dont worry about not being sexed, they will show or continue to grow until they show.
males should be culled and chopped at the roots. Hygrozyme should be added to decompose residual roots. Check daily for loosened root debri until rez is good.

ccWTF

ccWTF

inside that sheetrock light tight box are clones on 12/12 ill figure out the sex in 7-14 days.
I think im gonna build a flower room and have a continuous rotation.
Ill look into hygrozyme. Ive used Piranha and m
01b9c30323228c10a939f91e2ee74716b2100607ee
ost plants are showing a fuzzy white fungi onthe roots.
01b9c30323228c10a939f91e2ee74716b2100607ee

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

metal halide bulb there? I just did a side by side test Mh vs hps and hps literally destroyed mh. Also less expensive. I would possibly raise the light a little bit too, how far away is the bulb from those plants? do you have room to raise the lights? welcome to the farm and good luck bro.

KushMan707

KushMan707

cool setup, girl are looking good! what strains are you running?

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

It's good to start learning with schwag... That way you can also work out problems as they arise & be better prepared on the 2nd run... I'm sure you'll get some decent buds out of it... I got some nice satty spears from brick weed that was better than some shit sold as mids...
Good luck :)

ccWTF

ccWTF

metal halide bulb there? I just did a side by side test Mh vs hps and hps literally destroyed mh. Also less expensive. I would possibly raise the light a little bit too, how far away is the bulb from those plants? do you have room to raise the lights? welcome to the farm and good luck bro.

Yes its 400 watt MH... I actually own 2-1000 watt HPS lights and another 400mh. I got this equipment cheap on craigs. The MH ballasts specifically say Metal Halide and I bought a new bulb already.
From most of what ive learned: I thought HPS was specifically for blooming.
I raised the lights up as per your advice.nicer spread of light now.

Its nice having the extra lights so that i can move the plants to another part of the basement without too much stress and be able to work on the grow area. I would like to someday have a veg-room and bloom-room. side by side.

My biggest problem has been keeping the temps and humidity up. Its been a mild winter so far, but we have some really cold temps arriving over the next few days.

ccWTF

ccWTF

Just flipped to 12/12. still on 400watt MH. Gonna change to 1000 watt in a few days.

the clones didnt tell me the sex. 17days in the light tight box. I may have bumped the timer

the new veg room is not complete, so a few small plants staying in the flower room.

This is not a cheap hobby and it could be a lot of work lol

ccWTF

ccWTF

after 8 days on 12/12 i was able to cull 4 males. That leaves me with 8 females. 3 or 4 of those are on he small or leggy side. 1 plant is enormous compare to the rest and a with a giant root ball. Thats my "G". I had labeled plants A thru P.
So... the plan now is: Monster Crop G. Only take clones from G.
2- grow rooms dialed in.

014261775dd546f6cde9ffcc31fb8f2ba1e6b27f06
ccWTF

ccWTF

13 Days on 12/12 and these plans are stretching out of control.
Im gonna need to lower the plants because the light is almost pinned to the sheetrock ceiling.
The problem of lowering them means ill lose the Rez. Probably gonna wind up with a makeshift under-current or similar.
Im 24" from the light and some plants look burnt. Im LSTing and supercropping My azz off. Literally using chains. LOL
I havent taken any cuts from G yet. Gonna wait till day 20. Next week.
011e05c4608c2bc95e80e7218101122929d9ccce51

Shamus

Shamus

Good luck!

Good growers adapt

Look forward to the finish

Subd

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good, You need to keep a constant oscillating air flow across the canopy to control light heat. You might want to consider Super Cropping these plants to control height.

Last edited:
ccWTF

ccWTF

Weekly Update:
Survived the Blizzard of 015 Except or a few glitches. Saw a few root aphids and hit the plants with azamax a few days ago and just changing out the water.
20 OR 21 days in the flower room and seeing stretch slowing and many popcorn size buds.
Experimenting with Monster Crop Techniques and just took 13 cuts of my Bagseed Mother G.

IMG 0894
[/ATTACH] IMG 0897 IMG 0891 IMG 0901

ccWTF

ccWTF

About 4 weeks into flower. Some root rot, but not too terrible. Using AN connoisseur/bloom and just picked up started a bottle of Big Bud. Better late than never...supposed to be used 2nd a 3rd weeks. Also using Sensizym and the drains to the control bucket were clogged yesterday. Not a big deal i can easily clear the screens if it happens again.

The big problem this week: I was cleaning the bucket and bins and accidently spilled expanded clay pebbles down the shower drain and jammed the sump pump. Gonna have to fix that soon. LOL.

I think he buds are looking good considering bagseed schwag. expecting to harvest in another 4 weeks. But that is just a guess based on conversation a the Hydro Store and the nutes available. I was thinking 2 more weeks of Big Bud then 1 week Overdrive then start flushing. I have no idea when to expect these plans to finish. Just guessing.

Im thinking about switching veg room plants to soil before flowering. Does anybody do that...veg hydro then flower in soil?

[/ATTACH]
010bf7f2b70fa16da12f24ddc8b5cc729d218d026e
01aeecc44a3c795ff635b083cc2dfea91b9a2059e3

ccWTF

ccWTF

And in he Veg room ive got Barneys Liberty Haze Fem. $20 i paid for 1 seed. Pffft. LOL.
Actually they threw in a few free beans. So i got 2 Afgandica Regs, 1 Dinafem White Widow feminized. One of the afgans failed to germinate.
Thats what i have in the veg room along with clones from he schwag. Looking forward to seeing the bought seeds perform.
01746b4ab2dcda99abf76041f407c51288652aa089

Top Bottom