Mexican Style

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

So I know its kinda random I was thinking about this ever since I can remember I have heard that the bud leafs in alcohol bottle for pain but we mexicans come up with some bull shit sometimes lol Just like 7 up for us will fix just about anything from a migraine to a mud butt haha so anyways I messed up up my shoulder and my hand working out a few weeks ago and I thought it was better I took a week off from working out and today the pain is back so was just wondering if this works or helps and if so how much to put in a standard issue bottle of alcohol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have an acquaintance, un hombre Mexicano, who does this for his knees (bad, bad injury). He basically just stuffs the jar with the bud & leaves, then pours the rubbing alcohol over that and leaves it for a while. His knees are GREEN.

My mother got a recipe using boiled fan leaves from one of her workers, but I'm not sure that she's continuing to use it.

Graywolf

Graywolf

So I know its kinda random I was thinking about this ever since I can remember I have heard that the bud leafs in alcohol bottle for pain but we mexicans come up with some bull shit sometimes lol Just like 7 up for us will fix just about anything from a migraine to a mud butt haha so anyways I messed up up my shoulder and my hand working out a few weeks ago and I thought it was better I took a week off from working out and today the pain is back so was just wondering if this works or helps and if so how much to put in a standard issue bottle of alcohol

You can make a topical extracting with alcohol, but it will leave a sticky residue behind, green in color if the extraction was done with a long soak.

For less green, use a QWISO technique, and after evaporating away the Iso and decarboxylating in a 250F hot vegetable oil bath, mix with virgin coconut oil about 50/50%. The coconut oil will also soak in, and it won't leave such a mess.

S

ssteely71

I have to admit. I have gotten several samples of cannabis pain relieving balms while at recent cup events and there is one that has alcohol and coconut oil with a bit of lavender and mint and of course cannabis. It is so effective! Just rubbing it on any muscle will instantly relieve cramps and pain. I was shocked at how well it actually works. It's real medicine.

dabs4life

dabs4life

yep. i thought topical stuff was a gimmic to get mmj passed way back when i was a teenager.

fast forward to me trying a topical for the first time on my injury and i was shocked. topical is medicine. more so than minor opiates on pain imo or so in my situation.

Top Bottom