Mg and P deficiencies with GH Aggressive bloom.

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stardust

Hello Farmerrsss..:rasta2:
I was doing everything so right...then i got ahead of myself (as most rockies i suppose.) After talking to General Hydro on the phone I was adviced to and started my girls on aggressive bloom feeding from GH...HOWEVER it seems about five days too soon..Meaning, I inadvertedly blocked their Growth because in their formula they remove grow completly and only add 200ml MICRO, 400ml BLOOM, 400ml BLEND, 40mlFLORALISH PLUS, 200ml KOOL BLOOM Liquid and I give them some BCUZ. THe ppms were 620...crazy low for this combo on a 40 gal rez...So i kept adding...I upped the BLOOM to 700ml then added more 10ml floralishplus..ppms were still low..from 400 to 600...using a stick and a digital reader.

Maybe nutes were chemically reacting with eachother? The EC was 1.4 so GH said to multiply the decimal by 50 and the number one by 500...to convert to ppms...anyway, the ladies started to show signssss of stressss..

the roms got limp and curled down and got purple leave stems. (P deficiency?) I increased their watering.

the Master kushes got darker green leaves, (P-deficiency?)

the casey jones got freaking pollen sacks (just one, i took off that banana asap), (stress?)

the blue dreams got the "claw" burnt edges, curled up, yellowing fan leaves.. (Mg deficiency?)

Reading articles on rollitup: NUTE DEFICIENCIES <http://www.invalid.com/view.php?pg=faq&cmd=article&id=36>

by comparing with the pictures there It looks like i have both a phosphorous and a magnesium deficiency.. they say to treat the P def with Peters 20-20-20 and the Mg def with epson salts... Im not sure how to add these two. Do they get them on pure water or along with their nutes? will the salts clog my drain to waste tubing?

What i did last night was leech them for about 30 an hour and today i got their new food ready with JUST the regular bloom mix of 375ml MICRO, 700 BLOOM, 300BCUZ nothing else..this ppm'd at 1500-1200 last night which is what i would expect the flowers to like...

any suggestionssss???:icon_dizzy:

S

stardust

I should explain, they are in day 30 today of their flowering cycle and they are ready by day 50...(since they'll harvest in 70 days and I vegged them for 20 days...)
oh and i meant Rookie..:) not rockie..lol..
thanks again.. :)

J

Jalisco Kid

Have you calibrated your pen? Is that a .5 or .7 conv?JK

S

stardust

I leeched them for half an hour last night and have given them simple blooming nutes from GH, 375 Micro, 700 Bloom, 300Bcuz in the 40 gallons rez and they all look better..thanks so muchhh..!!

S

stardust

i have only calibrated the PH meter, not the EC/PPM but it now reads 1200 so its working again with just the simple three things im giving now them for day 30 in the flower cycle. all of those supplements were messing up my readings.. things are well now... water rinse did the trick!!! thanks so much...Jaliscience..also for that NPK specific info before.. peace.

B

bingymon

I was wondering something you mention 70 days total time to harvest but isnt it 70 days in flower with these casey's? I'm on day 59 of flower so I think I can see that theres a little ways to go with them. Also I burned them last two days with too much phosphorus i think i'll read that thread on NPK, truly a question I can relate to.

S

stardust

you can save them anytime by leaching with copious ph'd water, maybe clearex...or very very light solution of your nutes and lots of water..until they get that saltnutelock out of their roots..then start them off slowly on lower ppms and then increase them to the optimal ppms per developmental stage keeping it strain specific.

Top Bottom