mg def of new growth

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

hey wats up2all ma fellow farmers, am new2the site so 1st of all a big hello from me im glad i can be a part of the farm :)

now im currently vegging up sum 2white bubba's (og raskals), 3 querkles (subcools), 2white fires (og raskals), 1chem valley kush (swerves) and a strawberry white (og raskals) in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent with a 400w hps running bout 16inches away from the canopy. the weather has been pretty extreme over here (28c) for a few days last week an my temps hit pretty high (bout 33c) and since then my white bubba's and white fire's have developed what looks like magnesium deficiency on the very new growth.
sorry i dont have any pictures guys and girls but my friend has my camera at the moment, i will get that back as soon as possible.
does this sound familiar to any1?
all help appreciated, thansk people

peace out SC

N

nog

it might not be magnesium deff, ive just had a heat problem last weekend, temps over 40c during the day time, some strains can take it some cant, one strain of mine dropped a few fan leaves i reckon it was due to the heat , the plants ditching sites where most water would be lost?, but you say its on the new growth? as temps increase initially a plant will respond by speeding up its metabolism and so uses more nutes, then shut down as things get too much. are you on soil or hydro? what nutes are you using?
pics would be handy, try and get some.

supercharged

supercharged

easi nog, a know am gettin ma camera back 2moro till then i can only describe 2u wat the problem is. yeah its the new growth, not just on the canopy but most new gowth (where the budsites r developing)
im using a new range bro, plant magic grow so far with plant magic root stimulator and plant magic bio silicon in plant magic soil. im only using half the recommened dosage cause thy have just been repotted. i know its not nute burn or deficiency because the rest of the plant is looking really really healthy.
thanks for the reply bro, i know its hard without pictures

peace out SC

supercharged

supercharged

problem seems to be fading away quite rapidly, i think it was just the heat that did it. thanks for the reply though man, much appreciated

Top Bottom