Mh And Hps Bulbs

• Thread starter Gettnpacksin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

What are good 400w mh(veg) and 600w hps bulbs(flowering)?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

HID Light Spectrum daylight spectrum

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Been rocking apollo ballasts and bulbs dor 4+yrs. Always knock out runs. Do NOT fire ushio super red bulbs in flower. I instantly blew 3x bulbs and 3x ballasts in 15 seconds. I do swap my bulbs every flower/veg run.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, i am a caregiver in my state, ive watched thousands of gardens thrive under ushios for a digital ballast but it was a phantom ballast not apollo. IMHO there is nothing wrong with using ushios until you prove to me why they can't be.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Do NOT fire ushio super red bulbs in flower. I instantly blew 3x bulbs and 3x ballasts in 15 seconds. I do swap my bulbs every flower/veg run.

Sorry then that statement confused me.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The Apollo ballasts were to vlame. Notice how I said "instantly blew 3 bulbs and 3 ballasts".

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

Thanks alot fellas.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, i am a caregiver in my state, ive watched thousands of gardens thrive under ushios for a digital ballast but it was a phantom ballast not apollo. IMHO there is nothing wrong with using ushios until you prove to me why they can't be.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

The Apollo ballasts were to vlame. Notice how I said "instantly blew 3 bulbs and 3 ballasts".

I love Craigslist here for that very reason. You can always get a good digital ballast for $50-60 on there. Always just got used ballasts and hoods(lots of people try and fail and sell). Cleaned up with new bulbs everything works great lol

Top Bottom