Mi In The Top 3?

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Some of us grow some fire in michigan, some grow utter garbage. Amd some make some "knock you ass in the dirt" concentrates. Im a heavy weight, and I need to take it easy on my stuff or I'm stuck downstairs for a bit.

But the michigan laws are so "who knows wtf" anymore, it's silly.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Some of us grow some fire in michigan, some grow utter garbage. Amd some make some "knock you ass in the dirt" concentrates. Im a heavy weight, and I need to take it easy on my stuff or I'm stuck downstairs for a bit.

But the michigan laws are so "who knows wtf" anymore, it's silly.
I agree Demontrich, and too much abuse of power in MI.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

I mean while we have a long way to go, I can see how they came to that conclusion. Basically instead of the legislators being straight hostile, they're just really confused- and kind of hostile. The whole industry has a long way to go if they want to compete with big pharma as a medicine, still a lot of people serving up mold, mildew, or pest ridden medicine. But as far as enforcement goes MI is basically to cash strapped in terms of LEO to catch up with everybody who skirts the rules- a few localities excluded i.e. warren GR and anywhere north of cadillac. But as far as DTW A2 or Lansing is concerned you can generally get a wide berth to operate under the law. Expecially A2/Ypsi- no fucks given possession has been a fine-only Civil Infraction for decades. Now if you do catch a case in the mitten it's a whole different story- truth in sentencing is a bitch. While enforcement budget is low, corrections is alive and well- so be safe and make sure you're ready to pony up for a lawyer.
Anyway, heres a look at the Federales enforcement plans...
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2017/03/trump_probably_won_t_crush_legal_weed.html

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I mean while we have a long way to go, I can see how they came to that conclusion. Basically instead of the legislators being straight hostile, they're just really confused- and kind of hostile. The whole industry has a long way to go if they want to compete with big pharma as a medicine, still a lot of people serving up mold, mildew, or pest ridden medicine. But as far as enforcement goes MI is basically to cash strapped in terms of LEO to catch up with everybody who skirts the rules- a few localities excluded i.e. warren GR and anywhere north of cadillac. But as far as DTW A2 or Lansing is concerned you can generally get a wide berth to operate under the law. Expecially A2/Ypsi- no fucks given possession has been a fine-only Civil Infraction for decades. Now if you do catch a case in the mitten it's a whole different story- truth in sentencing is a bitch. While enforcement budget is low, corrections is alive and well- so be safe and make sure you're ready to pony up for a lawyer.
Anyway, heres a look at the Federales enforcement plans...
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2017/03/trump_probably_won_t_crush_legal_weed.html
Barry should've legalized it.:smoking:

Cannis

Cannis

I agree Demontrich, and too much abuse of power in MI.

The fucking prosecutors have waaaay too much power. They should NOT be the ones bringing charges up on people who are presumed to be innocent, they stand to gain from it ffs. That is simply a conflict of interest at the least. There should be an independent body making those decisions.

dollardos

dollardos

When I'm on YouTube and I see these massive grows with looks like hundreds of plants
How is that possible
In Mi all we can have is 72.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

New commercial possibilities are up for grabs. With $$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom