Michigan Appeals Court Outlaws Dispensaries

• Thread starter Skydaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Well I'm unemployed and selling my overages to the dispensaries helped put food on my families plate, since there's no patient to patient either what do I do with my overages now?......destroy it? I can only keep 15 oz. otherwise I'm breaking the law. What about the patients too sick to grow their own or the people without the time or half a green thumb where will they get meds now some even live in high crime areas and are afraid to grow in their homes. I see alot of caregivers rejoicing, it's funny to you now but wait till the 7th, let's see what you'll be posting when they stick it up yours!

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

sym doesnt that make you a caregiver technically? or are the people with the green cards the only real caregivers? and can they offer meds to any patient since they are not a technical patient themselves? the local media stated person to person sales are not legal, so i get my meds from a f'n robot now? all the hate with dispensaries being greedy, i mean some maybe alot are but not all, and if you think that then you should hate on every person who doesnt grow herb for strictly terminally ill patients. with good hearted people this is definitely one part of it, but end of the day everyones trying to make a living, and making a living isnt greed. selling 100 dollar bug infested cali outdoor for 300 is, but those assholes have been closed for awhile now

S

StrikeitRich

I know right come on guys how hard is this.

Yeah i vended to the dispensaries too, it was easy and hasel free, but now shit... If the meds are top shelf they will take care of them selves. As long as u have one friend and then sign that person up and sell only to them. I know its shady, but whatever they do with the meds is on there shoulders now... U dig?

Peace,
S i R

2DogWalker

Just want to put this out there for everyone, this is only my opinion and what I have gathered from my research to this point. If this information is KNOWN to be incorrect, please correct me. Otherwise this is my Point of View for ya'll to see on the court ruling in Michigan Court of Appeals yesterday.

1. Dispensaries acting as a "broker" such as the one in the case - Clearly illegal, no questions. But Dispensaries acting as Primary Caregiver to Patient transactions may be legal, but to obtain more product I think it would have to be accomplished illegally, until the proper (I hate to say it, but they built it this way) pyramids are built....

2. Caregivers may provide medicine to registered patients whom they are connected with through the state registry program and be compensated for the costs associated with such.
-My current opinion is that all C2P transfers are currently legal as long as all rules etc from MMMA our followed, connected IMO is anyone in the program... I have not seen this defined yet and from my research the court did not decide on these at this point.

3. Patient to Patient Transfers - Only Primary Caregivers may receive compensation for the medicine so IMO "patient brokers" are out for now - This will be decided through the state senate house / or court sooner than later to clarify this issue.

My advise/approach: Put your straw above the water and breathe through the hole, be smart, and seriously consider if you have the network and or desire to fight to continue in this game as a viable, financially sustainable operation.

Best Wishes to all. The rally on the Michigan State Courthouse Steps on September 7th just got very important folks. You don't have to tell anyone who you are, just get your asses out there along with all your friends. With a show of power here, we can make it clear to the state reps (some of the highest paid in the country - they want to keep their jobs) that we will be a force to be reckoned with and will get out to vote. These people need the money they earn from doing this just like we do. Use our power to take their money away, they did it to you....

Respectfully concerned,
2DogWalkER

S

StrikeitRich

Right on Point

Just want to put this out there for everyone, this is only my opinion and what I have gathered from my research to this point. If this information is KNOWN to be incorrect, please correct me. Otherwise this is my Point of View for ya'll to see on the court ruling in Michigan Court of Appeals yesterday.

1. Dispensaries acting as a "broker" such as the one in the case - Clearly illegal, no questions. But Dispensaries acting as Primary Caregiver to Patient transactions may be legal, but to obtain more product I think it would have to be accomplished illegally, until the proper (I hate to say it, but they built it this way) pyramids are built....

2. Caregivers may provide medicine to registered patients whom they are connected with through the state registry program and be compensated for the costs associated with such.
-My current opinion is that all C2P transfers are currently legal as long as all rules etc from MMMA our followed, connected IMO is anyone in the program... I have not seen this defined yet and from my research the court did not decide on these at this point.

3. Patient to Patient Transfers - Only Primary Caregivers may receive compensation for the medicine so IMO "patient brokers" are out for now - This will be decided through the state senate house / or court sooner than later to clarify this issue.

My advise/approach: Put your straw above the water and breathe through the hole, be smart, and seriously consider if you have the network and or desire to fight to continue in this game as a viable, financially sustainable operation.

Best Wishes to all. The rally on the Michigan State Courthouse Steps on September 7th just got very important folks. You don't have to tell anyone who you are, just get your asses out there along with all your friends. With a show of power here, we can make it clear to the state reps (some of the highest paid in the country - they want to keep their jobs) that we will be a force to be reckoned with and will get out to vote. These people need the money they earn from doing this just like we do. Use our power to take their money away, they did it to you....

Respectfully concerned,
2DogWalkER

Seeing u Eye to eye here. Good wording. Ty for ur .02, well put together.

Its funny u say pyramids... Michigan is famous for them. Amya, Quickstar, PreLegal... Just to name a quick few i remember going to some meeting about for free pizza at church. Lol to funny.

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'll wait till after the 7th. before I make any decisions, half the people I talked to don't want to renew their cards, they feel the state just pulled a fast one with more to come. It just amazes me how hard these lawmakers fight the will of the people, I wish they'd fight that hard to get jobs up in this beyotch!! Hell we'd all be working by now. It's time to stop electing career politicians and businessmen they are too detached from reality to serve the people, the guy with no type of affiliation gets my vote from now on.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Maybe we should just make it one in prison, then one in office, so they have an idea about what the real world is about prior to fucking it up for the rest of us!

Love the quote bro, hope all is well w you!

Regards
2DW

Hey 2-Dog ,

That works also . Hard Labor fixing the fucking roads , Mowing our lawns & Snow Removal in the other 9 months , Fuckin Chain-Gang labor . I say let them Mo-Fo's kiss our ass for a Possible Vote off the Rock & Possibly being Our Public Servants . I Say We Dispense All the Pay-Checks for Any Elected Official If we so choose . Keep em Hungry so they keep Focused on Upholding the Wishes & Laws of the Land . Who in the fuck do they Think They are Working for ?

I say we All Unionise & with Our Union Dues & Fee's we buy us some Big Ass Lobbyists & Hookers to Buy them Politicians and have em in Our Fuckin Pocket . Hell then sign them up as MM Patients for Stress related Trauma & more then likely the Debilitating STD's from the Hookers . Money & Hookers is like dangling a fuckin carrot in front of a Jackass , They follow the Fun & Money every time .

Dooing Good 2-Dog & You ? Looks like you been keeping busy in the garden & things are lookin Fanfuckintastic . I'm guessin yer keeping medicated with some Great Med's & Life's Good ,,,

2DogWalker

I'll wait till after the 7th. before I make any decisions, half the people I talked to don't want to renew their cards, they feel the state just pulled a fast one with more to come. It just amazes me how hard these lawmakers fight the will of the people, I wish they'd fight that hard to get jobs up in this beyotch!! Hell we'd all be working by now. It's time to stop electing career politicians and businessmen they are too detached from reality to serve the people, the guy with no type of affiliation gets my vote from now on.

This pisses me off, Im just going to be blunt.....

The people who don't want to renew their cards are the same people who allowed this country to control ALL OF OUR LIVES, because they would rather hide under a rock....Well their rock is gonna get fucking stomped on pretty soon if they don't get their asses out from under there.... And I don't just mean medical mj, the government will be taking over all (personal/family/insurance/financial) decisions soon enough without a little push back here folks....

I wish our people would stand up to our government with as much energy as they use to hide from it!

My Opinion! Im out going to spread the word verbally, thanks for the added movtivation symbi....

2DW

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

This pisses me off, Im just going to be blunt.....

The people who don't want to renew their cards are the same people who allowed this country to control ALL OF OUR LIVES, because they would rather hide under a rock....Well their rock is gonna get fucking stomped on pretty soon if they don't get their asses out from under there.... And I don't just mean medical mj, the government will be taking over all (personal/family/insurance/financial) decisions soon enough without a little push back here folks....

I wish our people would stand up to our government with as much energy as they use to hide from it!

My Opinion! Im out going to spread the word verbally, thanks for the added movtivation symbi....

2DW

Fuckin-A ,,,

Illmind

Illmind

was waiting for this. happens in every med state a few years in with little or no reason y. refuckin tarded. apparently the mmj business gets no sympathy. seems when u get in this biz u gotta grease the right palms and meet the right ppl to maintain longevity.

B

Bruno

The first thing you do before you vote is ask yourself this simple question .

Does this person hate me because of the way I live my life or for the medication I take .

Then vote accordingly .

Anybody that uses cannabis should be writing , emailing and calling your representative constantly and let them know where you stand on this matter ....

Law enforcement and the marijuana prohibitionists never stop letting them know where they stand .

Get activated and make your representative sick he ever ran for office .

It's the only way .

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow, they just do what the fuck they want around here. To hell what the people say. Think of all the money the states losing because of this. The local economies that have reaped huge releif from the recsession because of the dispencaries. Very BAD call from the assholes in Lansing. Mainly Bill Schutte. Our new Att. General. Dispite the act or what the citizens say, they will run this the way THEY want to. Regardless of the consequences we suffer. "Its time to RISE"!!!!(Phillip Anselmo-PANTERA)

B

Budwiser0908

When i say Co-Op here with what im proposing in my county is a group of caregivers all operating together socially as a community operation. Not in eachothers gardens not selling to eachother, just helping eachother out building gardens, sharing genetics and supporting one another. United we stand alone we fall.

Peace,
S i R

Isn't that what this is???

C

cheech

Whooo Hoo! No dispensaries, no un wanted attention from the feds!

C

cheech

Well I'm unemployed and selling my overages to the dispensaries helped put food on my families plate, since there's no patient to patient either what do I do with my overages now?......destroy it? I can only keep 15 oz. otherwise I'm breaking the law. What about the patients too sick to grow their own or the people without the time or half a green thumb where will they get meds now some even live in high crime areas and are afraid to grow in their homes. I see alot of caregivers rejoicing, it's funny to you now but wait till the 7th, let's see what you'll be posting when they stick it up yours!

huh. What's happening on the 7th? Will I not be able to grow 72 plants any longer? Uh, only if dispensaries are allowed and our states already fairly good law is changed around. You want to end up like Colorado???

My worries as a grower aren't 'who will I sell it too'. It's weed - come on! My only worry is quickly improving my abilities as a grower so I can harvest more from my 72 plants. I don't need a dispensary to sell it too OR buy it from and neither do any of you! You know a cripple that can't grow their own? I know someone who will. And they will also give them a free ounce a month. I can set this up for 100's of patients and so can a lot of other caregivers.

Yes 15 oz. Let the rest hang upside down in your basement until the 15 manicured dry ounces are gone. Then chop down more and dry it out till it's 'usable'. Or take some risk and trim it wet and take it to another house to dry.

There is always going to be some form of heat until the feds legalize it and they aren't going to, maybe not even in our life time. They don't give a shit about individuals selling to individuals as of right now. Opening up a store front and advertising and making lots of money off of marijuana fucking pisses them off. Show some respect and make a lot of money on the down low. :)

S

StrikeitRich

Isn't that what this is???

And that is why i luv this site. But also gathering in person meeting like once a month or something. Have a clone month, have a used and loaner equipment month. IDK, Just thinkin alloud.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

huh. What's happening on the 7th? Will I not be able to grow 72 plants any longer? Uh, only if dispensaries are allowed and our states already fairly good law is changed around. You want to end up like Colorado???

My worries as a grower aren't 'who will I sell it too'. It's weed - come on! My only worry is quickly improving my abilities as a grower so I can harvest more from my 72 plants. I don't need a dispensary to sell it too OR buy it from and neither do any of you! You know a cripple that can't grow their own? I know someone who will. And they will also give them a free ounce a month. I can set this up for 100's of patients and so can a lot of other caregivers.

Yes 15 oz. Let the rest hang upside down in your basement until the 15 manicured dry ounces are gone. Then chop down more and dry it out till it's 'usable'. Or take some risk and trim it wet and take it to another house to dry.

There is always going to be some form of heat until the feds legalize it and they aren't going to, maybe not even in our life time. They don't give a shit about individuals selling to individuals as of right now. Opening up a store front and advertising and making lots of money off of marijuana fucking pisses them off. Show some respect and make a lot of money on the down low. :)

If u r in Michigan and Growing 72 plants i believe u r not following the MMMA. The max alloted amount of plants is 60. 5 patients, 12 plants per patient = 60 not 72........ I really hope ur not at ur limit right now cause if ur over 60 i would go make some quick chops..... Yikes.

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

5 patients plus yourself as a patient allows you 72 plants my dude. and yeah i mean when you got 300 some people throwin around meds to each other and the "club" is making a percentage off donations you cant really call yourself a non profit. and having 19lbs in your building at one time is a obvious no no, i mean how stupid do you have to be. these guys couldnt even hold 15 ozs legally, but they got this shit goin on? and the spots that got raided in a2 were obviously being watched prior to all this drama, you give people an inch and they take a mile so im not sad to see these ones go, but not every collective works so greedily and i cant hate on someone who is willing to provide safe access to a patient. i dont NEED a dispensary and nobody i know does, but not everyones in the same boat bro and there are people who arent fortunate enough and maybe dont want to go on craigslist and get robbed and maybe just feel more comfortable walking into a local store with good hearted employees and being able to pick and choose and fully inspect their meds. i like to check them out time to time just to see whats out there, only had one bad experience but those guys are long gone. but as far as these dispensaries closing i think only one actually recieved a cease and desist, so everyone else closing up is really their own choosing. hope everyone comes out the 7th and one day we can have threads about all the rad positive shit goin on instead of this but until then :fighting0087:

S

StrikeitRich

Okay.. Dude, im really posative u can only grow 60 plants. if u r a Caregiver only ie. not a Patient then u get 5 patients.... 60 plants. If u r a Patient and u r your own Caregiver, then u may have again only 5 patients. Urself included as one of those 5.

Correct me if I am wrong, or I cannot do simple math.

Top Bottom