Michigan Appeals Court Outlaws Dispensaries

• Thread starter Skydaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wisco

Lansing collected fees but hadn't issued any permits. Some of the shops in Lansing are open, some are closed.

S

Skydaddy

I know all the spots in kzoo are closed, still have weeks till harvest with no connects in this town and hurting.

M

max power

I feel your pain our clubs closed for 1 day last week. Then everyone went back to business as usual. Today the state police raided all our clubs. Everyone is shut down. Frown face

G

Gnostic

Vote -- Call your senators and house reps EVERY DAY -- show up on the 7th. do all of these thing peacefully.
Remember they started this war a long time ago and we will only win it through the system. Knowing some of the worse of our political enemies personally gives me a unique perspective.
REMOVE there power and they will cry uncle.
Do not fly any flag they offer.
UN troops next?

S

StrikeitRich

Updates For SW Michigan (Holland area)

K after going around and talking to everyone around me, really the only dispensary still operating is Patient Solutions, atleast in my area, and they told me that the government is going to have to come in and arrest everyone and put them in jail before they stop doing what they are doing. Now i dont know if that was just banter from an angry employee, but hopefully that doesnt need to happen. Everyone else is just waiting till the 7th before going official on books as closed, but they are still answering phones and open for educational purposes. lol.
I believe there is a car pool thing planned to meet at Patient Solutions in parking lot and also an Open Car Pooling at Pure West's Parking lot if anyone needs a ride and is in the area call either of these places and ask about the car pooling to Lansing.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I agree! I think there needs to be a system. It cost alot to be a great farmer with medical qauility. I feel the way the depenries were running they were selling medication that wasnt properly flushed or properly havested. We should be able to be entrepenures as well as care givers. It just needs to be done properly.

Yes, and that way it wouldnt be seen as a public problem/issue. The reason so many problems come around with the dispensaries is because most are exactly that, entrepenures. Again how can u expect humans as a whole to operate in a Humane manner when money gets thrown into the equation.

Pioneers, Yes. Caregivers, Yes. Business Men, No.

The System is this. People have an Illness, they want relief from said illness. They then look for said relief and can either spend thousands in medical bills and even more on expensive medications. Or they can try out Cannabis ( Doctor Recommened only of course) Less Cost to the actual patient, but that patient wants not only a Commodity/Good (Cannabis), but a Service as well (Caregiving). So unfortunatly that said Patient must pay the piper as it is said.

Seems like a good system to me, but if only it was so simple.... lol

Again only my .02 here.

Peace,
S i R

C

chief greenleaf

Whats been goin on since the 7th???

does anyone have any news?

Im wonderin the same thing man, I know the state court pretty much upheld the AG's decision on the 7th but whats been goin on with the dispenseries since then? Ive heard it's the local govts that are actually gonna be responsible for shutting down their local disps. So if thats the case Id assume herb friendly area's like Ann Arbor, etc would let em stay open -as well as other cities that drastically need the economical benefits (pretty much all of MI!)

My MI peoples whats the word so far, how's it lookin up there?

Oh yea isnt AG Schutte the same guy that got elected on the backs of the Tea Party guys??? (Mostly Libertarian group that believes in minimal Govt intervention/regulation -basically the Govt staying the fuck out of our lives!) And then this crooked bastard immediately turns around and does the exact opposite and starts writing rules and regulations faster than a freakin teenage girl with a diary -wtf!!!
Sorry needed ta let that out! If thats not the same Bill Schutte please correct me but im pretty sure it is. Weve gotta stop lettin these blood suckers lie to us just ta get into office and then do nothing they promised. These bastards need ta be held accountable! Get out your torches and pitch forks everybody! Ha!

S

StrikeitRich

In Holland i know for a fact that dispensaries are NO LONGER.

BUT!

There are still A couple peps doing things right. for example

Patient Assistant Services....... I would personally reccomend them to anyone in the Holland/Zealand/Hamilton/GrandHaven Area.

They will only take ur "Donations" if u do not have a caregiver. The are not trying to sign u up or anything, but if u have a caregiver then either ur caregiver needs to contact them or u need to get rid of ur caregiver that isnt providing u with proper medications.

They work on a referal only business, so PM me if ur in the area or whatever.

Just trying to spread the luv.

Peace,
S i R

deacon1503

deacon1503

Is there any list, that's current, with who's still open for business in MI?I think it would be helpful.

S

StrikeitRich

i dont know if ull get that.

Open for business makes me think of a store front, and i dont think that is going on very much.

as far as i've cought it is illegal to run a MM dispensary.. Patient to Patient transfer in a storefront designed soly for that single purpose.

sketchy question brother.

my .o2

Peace,
S i R

2DogWalker

Last I knew that there were 3 open in lansing,

2 Hydroworld Locations

and I believe the Third was TheHerbalConnection on Cedar st.....

Never been to any of em personally so can't give any opinions regarding biz etc....Swot I know to be true, don't hold me to it...

2DW

W

Wisco

Keep going north on Cedar and there are a couple more still open too.

I've also heard Ypsilanti and Flint have all their dispenseraries still open.

S

StrikeitRich

Yipsi is my favorite city in Michingans LP hands down.

Flint is by far my least. lol

Funny how that works. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom