Michigan Grow

• Thread starter mittenlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenlove

mittenlove

curious about tips and tricks with growing medical grade marijuana I have only done clone work no seeds yet and I grow in canna coco
Michigan grow

Bombnes

Bombnes

Looking good, what strain?

I always tell people don't rush things, from start to finish. If a crop looks like it needs another few days in bloom take it.
Cure it proper, which seems to be different for everyone.
I say flush, others say don't flush, and others say cut nutes and don't flush completely. I flush for 2 weeks, anytime I have had to take a plant before it has been through that 2 weeks it smokes harsher.
So by no means is my belief scientifically proven, just personal experience. Organic is a must I feel when you are actually growing for patients and not stoners. I look for those high CBD strains too. I donate free medicine to a handful of terminal patients and will take their input seriously. Most can only eat small edibles and a few can only get liquids down, so if you are doing it for the medical patients that need it for more then "headaches" or "bad knees and backs" attend support groups and actively search for the patients. I shouldn't get stoned and answer questions because I go way off topic.

Give the babies TLC and try and never change their environment enough to shock them, that way the plant won't ever be distracted from producing potent flower.

I don't even know if this is what you were expecting when you asked this question, there you go for what it is worth....

J

jayrock32580

Looks good and welcome to the farm. But I do notice two nanners in your pic on that bud

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks good and welcome to the farm. But I do notice two nanners in your pic on that bud

Well he did say it was Chemdog! lol

Welcome to the farm!:D

and I thought I saw a 3rd lol. Thanks for making me look closer Jayrock! Its like one of those pics where you have to find the stuff hidden in them.:)

mittenlove

mittenlove

any of those not believing in genetics of the picture that I posted I am willing to meet up and have a sesh so you can look for yourself just inbox me!!! I got very lucky in the genetics I have

Top Bottom