Michigan growers..any "elephant" sightings?

• Thread starter jflo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jflo

Anyone in Mich got any elephants? Or heard of any in an compassion clubs meetings etc? legit Pre 98 bubba, or white fire?

This could be a thread start for listing Michigan strains

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

No not really i know there is a club in Ypsi. not sure how good it is. smke the white bx and the pre 98. the fire og kush is tastey. i would get some OGR fire og kush when they drop again from cali connection. For finding it in the mitten not sure yet. stay in touch maybe something will surface in the next few months. P&L

J

jflo

No not really i know there is a club in Ypsi. not sure how good it is. smke the white bx and the pre 98. the fire og kush is tastey. i would get some OGR fire og kush when they drop again from cali connection. For finding it in the mitten not sure yet. stay in touch maybe something will surface in the next few months. P&L

ya will do! should try to get a group of legals in the mitten who can all share. Hard enough to get solid legit cali strains this far away so if a few of us worked to get different stuff we could all be happy:smiley_joint:

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

There are lots of compassion clubs in the state depending where you live and there are lots of decent genetics floating around. I haven't been looking so I don't know what people have available as far as clones go. One guy I was talking to had clones for $10 each (if you buy at least 10 of them). I can't remember what he called them but he couldn't give me details as far as the genetic lineage so I just skipped it. I just pick up beans from here at the farm and enjoy the search for my keepers.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

There are lots of compassion clubs in the state depending where you live and there are lots of decent genetics floating around. I haven't been looking so I don't know what people have available as far as clones go. One guy I was talking to had clones for $10 each (if you buy at least 10 of them). I can't remember what he called them but he couldn't give me details as far as the genetic lineage so I just skipped it. I just pick up beans from here at the farm and enjoy the search for my keepers.

i live in MI, i would love to know where some clubs are. i only know one. i pefer the caregiver service beacuse then is more to be made for the small people:sign0023: rather that people that can invest:mad0223:, sorry i got a lil off topic but i would love to see what the clubs are working with in mich if you ever go to the club get some pics of the tree

G

guanoman

around my way there is some true blueberry,lemon diesel,nl#5xhash#1,and an abundance of other flavors locally loved and shared.

subieslow

subieslow

legit pre 98 bubba doesn't seem like it'd be easy to find the real thing, no matter what people say.

J

jflo

not outside of cali anyway...someone wouldve had to drive a clone out from there.

Back in the 90's I drove some nl#5 clones from Mich to salt lake city.

Man what a dummy I was back then haha

U

ugmjfarmer

Michigan grower here too.. I actually go occasionally to said LEMCC. I know of no brand name genetics around here.. its a drag too.

S

sickboy

Theres a ton of clubs in southeast mi. Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties all have clubs that meet on a regular basis. Check local grow stores for fliers/info on the different clubs that might be in your area. Or, maybe just pound the internet? Try NORML's website. Or heres one... www.thc4u.com . They have meetings in Fernadale, Roseville, Royal Oak and Waterford. Not sure where you are but hopefully this helps.

LifeLess

LifeLess

Theres some good genitics going around in MI from what i hear.

Top Bottom