Michigan Htc

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

How does Michigan handle out of staters? Any chance of getting a Rec and turning up with you guys like I you can in Cali lol. I can use a family members address if that helps

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

How does Michigan handle out of staters? Any chance of getting a Rec and turning up with you guys like I you can in Cali lol. I can use a family members address if that helps
If there is a chance for you to register before the event u should be fine. I know it takes about 30 days to get a card.
There are dr all over n my area. Cost bout a hundred to the dr n same to the state. I think u may need a mi state I'd or a license.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Just talked to the owner of Clio Cultivation and they're throwing a pre cup bash and after party August 21 and 22! Camping on site and only a couple miles from Cup. They moved to a new site just north of M57 with a ton of space. I wanted to make a donation but got shot down because he wants me to man a booth. Good thing I'm doing what I love or it would seem like work!:D

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Would be nice to go to something like this but not in a med state so it looks like I am out!

Loran

Loran

Just set out a lovely Orange Kush mom to flower. She'll be hit w/ some Lightnin' (Chemdog 91 x Pacifica) pollen in a few weeks. This cross "Sparky" is a large Orange flavored frosty girl. I've done a few test grows here and decided to release it this summer in time for the HTC in Aug.
Sweet dreams friends and be sure not to drool too much as you ponder this lady. LPR, Loran

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

the outside non-medicated area is as fun as going to the dentist. I spent about 2 mins walking around, then really needing to find the way back to the fun party. even the vending booths outside the med area were dumb as shit, and a few of them had nothing to do with marijuana.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
the outside non-medicated area is as fun as going to the dentist. I spent about 2 mins walking around, then really needing to find the way back to the fun party. even the vending booths outside the med area were dumb as shit, and a few of them had nothing to do with marijuana.

Not what I wanted to hear

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

better me tell you than you spend $$$$ getting there to only be HUGELY disappointed. you can hang by the fence and watch all the legal med card holders smoke and have a good time. but id rather have my junk smashed with a hammer than do that.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I'm thinking we'll just put up banner in my Booth reading " Farm Fam Vs. Everybody" and see who comes from outside this area and pumps cali outdoor like last years out of town vendors. Dabs ruled last year think i saw two different flowers that got me to pull out my wallet. I got more Farm famliy selection on my own shelf i'd pay for before i bought from out of towners.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The THC Expo in Detroit next weekend or the C2(counter culture show) at the Cobo June 12-13. They both will have a huge non smoking venue. The expo has a smoking venue off-site for card holders, get to ride vapor bus to an undisclosed location. The C2 is slated to have 400 vendors , extreme sports, tattoo artist, glass blowing, seed vendors and much more. Not sure if we'll be at the C2 , depends how much stock we have after the Denver cup.

Top Bottom