Michigan medical gardener

• Thread starter ThinAir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThinAir

ThinAir

Hey all,

I'm ThinAir from SW Michigan. I hold a medical mj card in this state and I also held one for 2 years while attending undergrad in northern california. I am 27 and have been growing off and on for the last 10 years but mostly within the last 3 years. I was in the US Coast Guard from 2003-2007 so I kept clean during those years so I could get an honorable discharge and receive GI bill to pay for college. Its paid for undergrad and it is currently paying for graduate school so it turned out to be a good choice.

I moved to Michigan after finishing college and bought a house with my long-term, long-distance girlfriend. We go to a lot of concerts and chill with our dog and cat a lot. She works full time and goes to grad school part time so we are a busy couple who truly appreciates our medication time :)

I'll quit blabbing. I look forward to posting on/learning from these boards. Stay tuned for pics of my current HP13 grow!

-ThinAir

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

ThinAir what's up bro you're in my stomping grounds welcome to the farm glad to have more company!

first off you are going to want to check out the Michigan section AND this is the running thread for all of us MI guys

this will show you all the bad ass growers and genetics floating around the mitten. well we love pics so I'm staying tuned for those pics!

W

Weeviestonder

I'm also new from Michigan. I'm a patient/caregiver in the U.P and run a caregiver service .nice to meet ya:)

Top Bottom