Michigan Peeps...Best strains for outdoor grows

• Thread starter Thumbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

As our outdoor season approaches and the crazy weather that we can get comes with it,what are your go to strains for outside?
How about autoflowers?
What do you do to prep soil or do you grow in pots?

kaka

kaka

Supporter
gmo has crushed michigan outdoor in central and lower mi the last several years.

rayi

rayi

In the past Northern lights x big bud, Mama Mia, C99 x blueberry, super skunk, have all done well for me in SW Michigan. In a good year Gelato og and jack herrer fast do ok.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
gmo has crushed michigan outdoor in central and lower mi the last several years.
Really? With the long flowering time I’d think it wouldn’t finish up in Michigan.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

In the past Northern lights x big bud, Mama Mia, C99 x blueberry, super skunk, have all done well for me in SW Michigan. In a good year Gelato og and jack herrer fast do ok.
I'm in the thumb area by the lake...can be a little cooler at times and outside planting probably is a few weeks behind your area. I've heard northern lights does well. Just looking for other varieties that will do well up here. Thanks

420trout

420trout

Last year I grew purple punch, headband, and 2 types of kush. All finished in time.

Top Bottom