Michigan prices

• Thread starter wings123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I know people still getting 3200 a unit but it's blow your mind stuff hand trimmed and it's slow going but they only grow a little crop hear and there

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

225 for gorilla glue
215 og ghost train haze #1
215 valentineX
45/g wax
30/g bubble
7/@ edible/muffin (good for 2 servings)

ive had the same patients for 4 years

they do get free stuff on birthdays and holidays (vape pens, wax, flowers)

one patient helps me harvest every 9 weeks. he gets an oz after its all cut down, plus a dozen muffins.

I don't have any seriously ill patients. migraines, arthritis (still finding a strain like my old KK straw cream (RIP)), back issues.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Grow more cookies but make sure it's hand trimmed and uber loud please...the demand is real
Well said brother. It is in high demand. I just can't figure it out. The cookies I keep for personal is the last thing I smoke and the first thing I give away to friends n need. It has great bag appeal and the smell is really nice just not an inspiring high to me. It is what they want tho for sure

2DogWalker

@Motarebel @ohthatguy8 i dunno fellas the cookies really do it for me personally I just enjoy the effects seems to help w pain and put me outtt for the count.. But we all have our own chemistry.

Thanks I dig the northern as well man excited to see how these new phenos I have turn out

Regards

2dogwalker

Latest posts

Top Bottom