Michigan Smoke Reports

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Title says it all, anyone else feel free to contribute as well. I will be adding 1 or 3 by the end of the week.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
yup i got a few,, be back in a min with some pics...

S

swisscheese

Mazar

Strong Kushy/Afghani smell aka really good

Looks brown and is covered in resin, very sticky. Buds could have been denser. Big buds and colas. Could have been trimmed better and cured for another week.

A joint later you feel a strong body buzz, your shoulders and neck have very little to no tension or discomfort. No anxiety and you feel a strong happy, cheery, social feeling for about 30 to 45 minutes fades away slowly over 2 hours. Starting to feel some pressure in your head hopefully not a headache.

You give it a B. It's really good medicine but you feel it could have been grown and prepared better.

Cell phone pics en route.

R

Rabbit04

I'll post some reports up sometime soon as well from what I've been getting at the dispensaries. Gotta start fresh though to do a report, I already medicated....lol!:stonedsmilie:

U

ugmjfarmer

Whitefire OG:

Smell:10(This is top shelf, 100% knock out smelling stuff. Open a jar and your house reaks)
Bud Appeal:10(The sheer amount of trichs make this look sugar coated.)
Bud Density:9(You can squeeze it some without much pressure. Not the hardest sample)
Buzz Strength:9-10 (Stronger can be had, but its so rare that I hate to give it a 9)
Buzz Length:10 (I was fine for 3 hours)
Smoke Flavor:10
Aftertaste:10

Cost: $25/gram - Compassionate Apothecary, Lansing.
http://www.compassionateapothecary.com/

Review:

Strong Fuel, Diesel, Skunk and Sour smell with a hint of dark coffee. Large Light green calyxes and dark green sugar leaves absolutely coated in white trichs.

Trich inspection eyeballing multiple spots, looks to be 90% cloudy/10% amber. Buds do not stick to the grinder, well dried, not too dry. Not sure on the cure on this sample, however there is no complaints.

Loading your grinder full of Whitefire OG is a pleasure all in itself. Once the grinders teeth have penetrated the buds, you are met with the a sour/diesel/coffee smell. This caused me to stop grinding just to take that in. I love how my grinder permeates the inner smell of the bud as the teeth hit the buds and the air rushes out. Quite a smell on this one, one you would WANT to take in for all its worth.

I ground one exact gram of the buds and loaded a fresh cleaned 18" single filter "Roor" copy water bong. My first load was 1/4 of the ground buds. Upon lighting the buds, there is no crackling. The smoke burned to a thick white, and the buds full smoldered. No unburned weed made it through the screen.

The initial blast of smoke is stingy, hash and chemical all the way. And were not talking sweet hash, this is full on hurt your lungs hash. I inhaled the full 1/4 gram (as is customary for me) and held the hit as long as I could which was not long. There is an extreme amount of lung expansion, and my lungs felt as though they were on fire. However, the exhale smoke is that of diesel and sour skunk, which leaves your lips smacking after; as soon as the coughing wears off that is.

I let the effects of one hit come on for 20 minutes. I am a very tolerant smoker, so for any sample to have noticeable effects on the first hit is impressive. That being said, Whitefire OG is IMPRESSIVE! I found that initially the feeling starts in the forehead and works its way down the body. This is exceedingly strong stuff, something that one would not want to go overboard on.

Like a kid in the candy shop though I had to pack another bowl after 20 minutes. I made my second bowl a much bigger sample and took in a full lung killing rip. Hitting my bong as hard and quickly as I could did not make for any brown smoke, the smoke stayed delightfully white. The hit was not any harsher than the smaller one, however the buzz was much more pronounced and intense after wards. The forehead feeling was stronger, and coughing from this hit made my ears ring. I also saw stars for about 10 seconds after wards, however I am not sure if this is the weed or from a lack of oxygen to the brain. You be the judge.

I found that the first bowl burned to 20% white ash, 20% gray ash, 40% dark gray ash, 20% black ash. Not the cleanest, however when you are burning something with this much oil content in the smoke you would be hard pressed to get 100% white ash.

rawman

rawman

Yea dude peeps out here call compassion 20-25 a g and 4-450 a oz lol it's dumb but that's why I got friends not clubs.

Not hating on u at all for buying it though ugmj that shit really is fire! N great smoke report.

S

s2121j

Well if I bring my club to the area it will be different. Any idea how many clubs are in metro Detroit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom