Michigan Voter law, about to be ruined by state senate.

• Thread starter cooda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cooda

The Michigan State senate is now looking at a bill to change the law that was passed last year by voters. The state is most likely looking to capitalize on possible tax dollars in a failing state economy.

They want to take the right to grow away from patients and caregivers and give it to big pharmaceutical companies. the bill will allow marijuana to be dispensed only from state approved pharmacies. It is similar to a dispensary law, except local growers wont have any rights. only large industrial growers.

heres more info.

Personally, I am completely against this law. The people proposed and then voted in this law the way they wanted it. One year later, the state is trying to make it into a benefit for big Pharm, and michigan industrial agriculture. This law was never about profits for big industry, but the well being of the people. It should stay that way.

I hope the people of Michigan will get off their asses and do something about this, but knowing Michigan, the law will be passed and the 10,000 patients and caregivers will lose all of their rights.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^BULLSHIT If u wanna do something come to the rally it was tuesday and we will fight this, and need all the help we can get. Come visit us at LEMCC on ur google search and see when the next rally is. I talked to a few MMMA members and they said we are strong on this topic and should not pass WE are to strong in MI the vote was like 65% of US voting.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Is MINORML going to get involved in this? The last thing we need is to have the government take away our right to provide for ourselves.

P

Pot Boy

Wow those fucking basters call your congressman \woman Tell them you don't want this for our state, I know I'm calling TODAY and will continue to call!!!!

K

kushkrazy

Thats prolly why they are moving like turtles on the medical cards.. FUCK EM.. Im with u Heavyduty rally and fight.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
we all need to get together and take care of this..... ill start/ and help fund/support anything for this to not happen....lets all Keep in really close touch and get this state how we want it.....:) no one will take what we worked this hard for....

P

Pot Boy

Heres the site HDK was speaking bout , I'm coming for a visit have a look I joined the site a few days back..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im going to meet with HDK in a few hours, super cool dude

P

Pot Boy

Cool You guys spark one for me I gotta replace a water pump in the car today, maybe I'll run into you sometime at the clinic..

J

jflo

fiGHTING THE BULLSHIT

anyone know of the "stop arresting patients.org"?

They were instrumental in getting the law passed last year and they have lobbying power...I don't know them, if anyopne does, try to get them involved.

We need more than a rally, we need lobbying power!

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

Participating in you local Pro Cannabis movement would be the best option, here in California basically a lot of the Dispensaries lawyer ed-up and no amount of conservative lying douche-bags can do anything about.

The Conservative movement in your area will throw everything they can at you to change the law, call them on their bullshit and tell them to produce jobs and mind their own fucking business, they seem to pride themselves on rejecting health care bills for the majority of the Nation saying that they can figure it out on their own without federal government meddling in. The same goes for medical patients bunch of hypocrite cocksuckers Republicans and Democrats too

R

Rolln J

prop 215 was overturned in cali because the supreme court ruled the state senate couldn't make a bill that changes a law (proposition) voted on by the people - would this not apply as precedent in this case?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
iv talked to a very well educated man the other day that HDK introduced me to. He is hardcore on the scene and goes to all the rallys and meetings. from what im to gather they are in the beginning stages and are no where near even close to making any chances to what we got going on right now. they are simply throwing there arms around and making a lot more noise than any action. not that we should blow this off, not saying that at all, most def all get together and make sure this doesnt happen. but some people are makin it sound like they won already or that they can over power us. way more of us than them plus, you gotta remember WE voted MMJ in, not them. of course they want to change what we voted in. government will anyways want there greedy hands in anything that we like or can turn a profit for them, they get a high can tryin to control us.....f the government in MI... we can see they are really doing just a knock out job with our economy here...AWESOME JOB. everyone keep doing what they do best in MI, stayin together and fighting for what we want!! cheers and one love

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^well said bro..we will keep fighting as long as we have to!

G

Gnarfbuckle

Man oh man. Im in GR in the process with my doctor of getting my card and this is absolutely terrible.

I read in a news article that a 30 day supply would cost something like 1,300 dollars.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^Dude dont listen to the news paper find u a caregiver that will fit to your budget or grow your own. Peace HDK.

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

so glad we are up on GAME and we got foot soldiers fight the cause... i cant wait to get my hand on my grow card suck my DICK FED... we not going to support U and phizer fucking each other... I'll grow my own

Top Bottom