Micro Grow CAB question

• Thread starter Mr. Mary Jane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Mary Jane

What yield could be expected from CFL grow cabinent, base: 12'' x 12'' hieght: 28''. Assume sufficient lighting & enviroment.

Also, what would be more beneficial? Flowering a few SMALL plants early, or sticking it out with one FEM? If I were to flower a few small plants (say switch 12/12 when there around 6inches) what kind of yeild could I expect from such small plants? (I know they'll double/triple in size)

I don't need exact numbers, just some helpful estimates and any other input would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance. :harvest:

C

ChickenHawk

I grew one scrog plant in that size space with a 70 watt hps and got almost an oz.

J

JointOps

What up Jane, hope this helps.

What yield could be expected from CFL grow cabinent, base: 12'' x 12'' hieght: 28''. Assume sufficient lighting & enviroment.

"Assume sufficient lighting and environment" is a pretty loose term, depending on how stealth you need it, and that is really referring to noise. If your talking PC fans to keep it quite, a 12"x12"x28" could house anywhere from 90-125watts overhead imo. This could be supplemented with extra side lighting, but then your problem really becomes heat.

If stealth is not necessary, stronger blowers can easily handle the heat of many CFL's.

Also, what would be more beneficial? Flowering a few SMALL plants early, or sticking it out with one FEM? If I were to flower a few small plants (say switch 12/12 when there around 6inches) what kind of yeild could I expect from such small plants? (I know they'll double/triple in size)

I don't need exact numbers, just some helpful estimates and any other input would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance. :harvest:

Depending on what you choose lighting wise, with sufficient airflow you could get maybe an ounce out of one larger trained plant or several smaller plants. Either way with only 1 square foot of working space you'll be seriously restricted.

Top Bottom