Microhizzae

• Thread starter ferallady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kindindy123

organic soil benificial,fungi

hey guys, i mix my own soil,consists of,peat-pro-mix,worm casting,diatomaciatouse earth,dolo lime,perlite &vermiculite, add blood meal for veg,high pk guano in flower,i also use benificial added,bio cat,& mycorizene, my ques is ,i like to mix soil in bins,is it a good idea to cover it up to ferment, get benies growing,when i take cover off there is condisation on lid,i stir evry 2-3 days,does this sound feasable. thanks gents kindindy

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I just grabed my self some sub-culture M and sub-culture B.
They seperated the fungi and the bacteria in two products.
They said they seperated it, cause you mix your own ratio
so the fungi doesn't over dominate the bacteria in flower.
And yes you can add this to your aerated teas to super charge
your micro life. I highly recomend these types of products
to be used in any type of growing medium.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

The MycoApply Soluble MAXX freakin' Rocks! from Dr. Mike in Grants Pass Oregon. 10Lbs. for $399.50 :) You can get smaller amounts from a grow store. I've heard that's what the Roots Myco products are based on.

stickyicky

stickyicky

There is an added bonus to myco products. It helps keep rez's clean. Check out my rez after 3 weeks. I just rinse and go.

Run 8 Rez pic 001
Run 8 Rez pic 003
Run 8 Rez pic 006
D

DarkIndica420

mycorrhizae tea brewing question

what would be a good tea recipe using bat guano, seaweed and molasses along with some mycorrhizae to increase the population in a liquid form to make a nice liquid inocumum i have never brewed tea

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wuz up Dark... I tend to believe that less is usually more. I would start off by using 1 tsp of each per gallon at first. Then maybe bump it up to 1-3 tsp of each. I would follow the directions on the mycorrhizae product that you are using. I think the directions on my package say 1 tsp per five gallons.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I used it in my last two grows and the root development is off the charts.

Archimage

Archimage

I used this stuff on half of my clones (I was in a hurry, and only did half, this was not an experiment, a day before I left for vacation, leaving the old lady to water..
Well I was gone longer than expected, and when I got back, all the clone that got a dose, looked fine.. the others, well they look like they will soon become worm food..
Also the roots were all over, looking for water.. the others, just sat there and took my old ladies abuse..

I

Inoculate

I've been using Rick's Monster Grow mix for six years now and have been getting incredible results using his custom blend of super premium, ultra fine mycorrhizae. I have had consistently bigger, healthy plants since I started using his product. It takes a very small amount per plant to produce amazing results. You can buy it online at http://www.monstergrow.tv/

Or call Rick direct at 1-800-851-3761. He has helped many people achieve amazing results through the use of his mycorrhizal grow mix.

If your plants are inoculated with Rick's Monster Grow Mix they will be the biggest plants you've ever produced. Rick's Monster Grow Mix has the recipe for your plants success.

...Inoculate2day

ZONER

ZONER

Not to burst your bubbleski brother ...... But that thread was well over 5 1/2 years old.
But thanks for the info.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I got a large bottle of tarantula for free and sprinkle a tiny amount in my organic soil mix as I make it. I also sprinkle a very small amount in my teas to get things jump started.

Worm castings are a good source for beneficial bacteria also.

Top Bottom