Microscope View Of Cannabis Leaf.

• Thread starter Wonderwaffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Thought you guys may appreciate some pics I took with my microscope. You get a good look at the stomata and what I believe may also be the cell walls.
Microscope view of cannabis leaf
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 2
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 3
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 4
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 5
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 6
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 7
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 8
Microscope view of cannabis leaf 9

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

That's excellent specially seeing the stomata an actual cannabis leaf . . give a little further understanding how the leaf absorbs the light

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Unfortunately this microscope wasn't able to pick them up, but within a plant cell are these disk shaped organelles known as chloroplasts. They contain pigment, sort of like melanin in our skin that absorbs the light and converts it into glucose and ATP. (In our case as mammals, vitamin D, as we get the latter through our food.)
Chloroplast 1 638
Moss chloroplasts 100 objective oblique

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

Okay I understand your scrutiny maybe my English is not so good but I also understand that chloroplast are unidirectional making a case in point the disadvantage of a single point light source . . thanks again for sharing

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Okay I understand your scrutiny maybe my English is not so good but I also understand that chloroplast are unidirectional making a case in point the disadvantage of a single point light source . . thanks again for sharing

Nah man I'm just trying to provide some clarification. No worries.

P

PharmHand

Cool pics. Was that plant grown in co2 enriched conditions? Supplemental co2 is supposed to alter the size shape and number of stomata

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Cool pics. Was that plant grown in co2 enriched conditions? Supplemental co2 is supposed to alter the size shape and number of stomata
Nope. I wasn't using co2 at all believe it or not. Only recently and lemme tell you it has BOOMED.

These leaves are also from an era of N burn.

Top Bottom